Korean Lost Saga English Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A casual gaming group dedicated to playing Korean Lost Saga privately without ruining the experience of the natives(Koreans) of the server.

HomeLatest imagesGroup RulesRegisterLog in

Maintenance November 8th

Go down 
+5
Keloke
blazesboy
Adelvos
Chibij
Dawn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Admin
Dawn

Maintenance November 8th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance November 8th   Maintenance November 8th - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:02 am

Alright.. I'm going to put that in this thread, along with credit to you.. as long as what's going to happen with my group.
Back to top Go down
https://klsforums.forumotion.com
Astre

Astre

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance November 8th   Maintenance November 8th - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:03 am

Dawn wrote:
Alright.. I'm going to put that in this thread, along with credit to you.. as long as what's going to happen with my group.

Yeah, I'll keep the permission thingy off so guests can view it.
Back to top Go down
SwRRt
Admin
SwRRt

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance November 8th   Maintenance November 8th - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:56 am

Actually, May is not the only update that brought hackers. The gold duping was around Roughly around werewolf update, perhaps one or two before. (Publicly, that is.)

I expect the fact that it's premium and so many people illegally obtained it, crashing the servers (as gold duping is likely ALREADY rough on their servers), not to mention the actual economical loss, they probably got pissed off and just upped security.

At any rate, this is exactly why we DON'T interact with Koreans. And can't stand the numskulls who do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance November 8th   Maintenance November 8th - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maintenance November 8th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2