Korean Lost Saga English Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A casual gaming group dedicated to playing Korean Lost Saga privately without ruining the experience of the natives(Koreans) of the server.

HomeLatest imagesGroup RulesRegisterLog in

November 8th update

Go down 
+9
Chibij
JJoker
2jin
chakkeh
Meta15
HiddenStreet
DualEXE
dnacharged
Dawn
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Admin
Dawn

November 8th update Empty
PostSubject: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:38 pm

New Mercenary: Desperado
November 8th update 121107_da4d2ed5_001November 8th update 121107_da4d2ed5_002

Three new motions
Gargle, Pelvic Thrust, and Desired Penalty(?)
November 8th update 121107_5b882681_003November 8th update 121107_5b882681_001November 8th update 121107_5b882681_002

Silver Coin shop is back, this time related to Pepero
Not gonna bother to translate it atm.

Legendary Perm Chests on sale for 5,900 Gold

Desperade Sale packages
Desperado will be sold with special packages, all for gold of course.

Cadets to SSGs will receive Beginner Pepero Boxes.
Every 30 minutes, golden tokens, HP potions, SP potions, or an Advanced HP potion.

No Rank
King Arthur, Viking, Mighty Paladin, Barbarian, and Monkey King.
Back to top Go down
https://klsforums.forumotion.com
dnacharged

dnacharged

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:46 pm

What The ... it kinda looks like Devil Hunter Dante
Back to top Go down
DualEXE

DualEXE

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:33 pm

I may have to get that one.
Back to top Go down
HiddenStreet

HiddenStreet

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Hmm I was hoping another merc that uses guns would come out.
Back to top Go down
Meta15

Meta15

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Yeah um..

>WANTS.

He looks like he/she is a Prem.
Back to top Go down
chakkeh

chakkeh

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:02 pm

that is literally one of my ideas:

A quick firing gunslinger who wields twin magnums. With his [Dead-Eye], no enemy can escape his sight.
This class is a mid-long range hero who has the ability to fire in all four directions, two at a time.

Basics:

Unique: Despite having Magnums, the Desparado has 12 rounds total, but reloads very quickly, due to
quick clip reloads.

Combo: D D D:
D: Whip gun(front and back)
D D: Spins guns(front and back)
D D D: 360-degree spin kick(knock down)

Hold D: D.../ D... ^v<>
D...: Aim one gun forwards, one gun back
(yellow) Fire both guns simultaneously
(blue): Duck down(evade bullet-based attacks) cross arms and fires knockdown shots
D...^v<>: Aim both guns forwards
(Yellow) Fire both shots simultaneously, hits 2 times
(Blue): Fire one knockdown shot, delay second shot to increase knockback

Dash: >>
Spinning slide(Mafia)

Dash attack: >> D(...)
>> D(...): Fires shot forwards and back while ducking. Can continue until out of ammo.

Air attack:^ D.../^...D...: standard controlable in air aiming. While aiming in middair, The Desparado
will only fire forward with his two guns.

Jump: super jump

Jump attack:^ D...
^ D...: standard in air aim(2 hits)

Counter:S...D(timed)
S...D: Spins right gun(1-hit) then fire one shot at enemies foot, causing them to grip it in pain. stun lasts 1.5 seconds.

Skills:

Weapon:Dead-EYE: The Desparado crooks his hat up, and his eyes begin to glow. Once in this mode,
all attacks done by the Desparado cause gaurd break. EVEN RANGED ATTACKS! Also, as a plus, each attack deals slightly higher damage. Can be canceled/interrupted.

Armor: Dance, baby!...: The Desparado begins firing all around him at the enemies feet, which causes
the enemies to hop around in fear. at a random time(will always happen though) a bullet may hit the
enemies foot, causing foot hold stun.

Helm: Spitfire: The Desparado enters a state of invulnerability, where he will begin firing in all
directions(ammo exempt from skill), gracfully spinning and weaving. Each shot guard breaks. When the
attack is finished(can be canceled, but skips to this) the Desparado will shoot in a full circle at
the ground, sending enemies, downed or not, up in the air. All bullets fired during spitfire only
reach about half as far as Mafia boss's aimed shots.
also causes skill seal, whitch prevents enemies from using skills for the time it is avtivated on them
(2 seconds each hit). Skill lasts about 5 seconds, and is cancelable.

Trinket: Ricochet bullet: The Desparado throws an empty can in the air, and it slows down time in an
area where the can is in front of the Desparado. The can will fall slowly (takes about 3 seconds to fall)
and once D is hit, The Desparado will fire at the can, which will reflect his bullets at all enemies
inside the slow field, dealing decent damage, but Very far knockback.

No joke, I've had this since LAST YEAR!!!
Back to top Go down
2jin

2jin

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:05 pm

I'm going to laugh if he's like Noel.
Back to top Go down
Meta15

Meta15

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:12 pm

2jin wrote:
I'm going to laugh if he's like Noel.

I just Died.
Back to top Go down
JJoker

JJoker

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:30 pm

I wants.o wo If its a normal merc.o wo
Back to top Go down
Meta15

Meta15

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:57 pm

JJoker wrote:

The looks seem a little to Original/Fancy and the weap just for a normal merc seems a little over board so it's most likely a Prem. Plus that bad ass stance..
Back to top Go down
JJoker

JJoker

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:20 pm

Meta15 wrote:
JJoker wrote:

The looks seem a little to Original/Fancy and the weap just for a normal merc seems a little over board so it's most likely a Prem. Plus that bad ass stance..

Well Lucifer is a norm so wouldn't be surprised if this one was too plus they just had a Prem.>3< So I hope its norm.o wo
Back to top Go down
Chibij

Chibij

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:34 pm

Prems are brand name mercs....so I highely doubt this is prem

Also I want.
Back to top Go down
JJoker

JJoker

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:37 pm

chakkeh wrote:
that is literally one of my ideas:

A quick firing gunslinger who wields twin magnums. With his [Dead-Eye], no enemy can escape his sight.
This class is a mid-long range hero who has the ability to fire in all four directions, two at a time.

Basics:

Unique: Despite having Magnums, the Desparado has 12 rounds total, but reloads very quickly, due to
quick clip reloads.

Combo: D D D:
D: Whip gun(front and back)
D D: Spins guns(front and back)
D D D: 360-degree spin kick(knock down)

Hold D: D.../ D... ^v<>
D...: Aim one gun forwards, one gun back
(yellow) Fire both guns simultaneously
(blue): Duck down(evade bullet-based attacks) cross arms and fires knockdown shots
D...^v<>: Aim both guns forwards
(Yellow) Fire both shots simultaneously, hits 2 times
(Blue): Fire one knockdown shot, delay second shot to increase knockback

Dash: >>
Spinning slide(Mafia)

Dash attack: >> D(...)
>> D(...): Fires shot forwards and back while ducking. Can continue until out of ammo.

Air attack:^ D.../^...D...: standard controlable in air aiming. While aiming in middair, The Desparado
will only fire forward with his two guns.

Jump: super jump

Jump attack:^ D...
^ D...: standard in air aim(2 hits)

Counter:S...D(timed)
S...D: Spins right gun(1-hit) then fire one shot at enemies foot, causing them to grip it in pain. stun lasts 1.5 seconds.

Skills:

Weapon:Dead-EYE: The Desparado crooks his hat up, and his eyes begin to glow. Once in this mode,
all attacks done by the Desparado cause gaurd break. EVEN RANGED ATTACKS! Also, as a plus, each attack deals slightly higher damage. Can be canceled/interrupted.

Armor: Dance, baby!...: The Desparado begins firing all around him at the enemies feet, which causes
the enemies to hop around in fear. at a random time(will always happen though) a bullet may hit the
enemies foot, causing foot hold stun.

Helm: Spitfire: The Desparado enters a state of invulnerability, where he will begin firing in all
directions(ammo exempt from skill), gracfully spinning and weaving. Each shot guard breaks. When the
attack is finished(can be canceled, but skips to this) the Desparado will shoot in a full circle at
the ground, sending enemies, downed or not, up in the air. All bullets fired during spitfire only
reach about half as far as Mafia boss's aimed shots.
also causes skill seal, whitch prevents enemies from using skills for the time it is avtivated on them
(2 seconds each hit). Skill lasts about 5 seconds, and is cancelable.

Trinket: Ricochet bullet: The Desparado throws an empty can in the air, and it slows down time in an
area where the can is in front of the Desparado. The can will fall slowly (takes about 3 seconds to fall)
and once D is hit, The Desparado will fire at the can, which will reflect his bullets at all enemies
inside the slow field, dealing decent damage, but Very far knockback.

No joke, I've had this since LAST YEAR!!!
Yesh I remember reading this some time ago in create merc section or whatever that section is called.XD Nice:3
Back to top Go down
Meta15

Meta15

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:44 pm

JJoker wrote:
Meta15 wrote:
JJoker wrote:

Well Lucifer is a norm so wouldn't be surprised if this one was too plus they just had a Prem.>3< So I hope its norm.o wo

Yeah I forgot him. But still, You know what i mean. He kinda looks like he's a guilty Gear worthy merc.
Back to top Go down
dnacharged

dnacharged

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:04 am

Meta15 wrote:
JJoker wrote:
Meta15 wrote:
JJoker wrote:

Yeah I forgot him. But still, You know what i mean. He kinda looks like he's a guilty Gear worthy merc.

Watch it be a normal merc with with a hell of a high rank (hopefully not)
Back to top Go down
JJoker

JJoker

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:16 am

Meta15 wrote:
JJoker wrote:
Meta15 wrote:
JJoker wrote:

Yesh but fingers cross for the normal merc.:3
Back to top Go down
J597806

J597806

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:52 am

It is a normal, it didn't say premium or contest below it btw. And I don't know what rank.
Back to top Go down
Meta15

Meta15

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:58 am

J597806 wrote:
It is a normal, it didn't say premium or contest below it btw. And I don't know what rank.

Your On KLS?

It's trolling me right now.. 1% for 8mins...

>Restart.

I restart every time it doesnt work >_>

Edit:I just lied. I restarted it and 1 minute later the bar is more than 3.5/4 passed.
Back to top Go down
MartoGraves

MartoGraves

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:00 am

Anybody else havung problem with the update ?
Back to top Go down
Ithastul

Ithastul

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Yep, but i'll retry again and again until patcher works. (0% ._.)
Back to top Go down
butterfinger2

butterfinger2

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:12 pm

fianlly a new rnaged charater to have fun with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November 8th update   November 8th update Empty

Back to top Go down

November 8th update
Page 1 of 1