Korean Lost Saga English Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A casual gaming group dedicated to playing Korean Lost Saga privately without ruining the experience of the natives(Koreans) of the server.

HomeLatest imagesGroup RulesRegisterLog in

Update Feb 23rd

Go down 
+12
cakester
coolchill12
SlashStarEX
Keloke
kuroerin
Chibij
SwRRt
DualEXE
dnacharged
LookUp
soFunny
Dawn
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Admin
Dawn

Update Feb 23rd - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Feb 23rd   Update Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:40 pm

Well you guys could ask SwRRt or me to log-on for you and get your style pack.. you know. >.>
Back to top Go down
https://klsforums.forumotion.com
TheMadHatter

TheMadHatter

PostSubject: Re: Update Feb 23rd   Update Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:36 pm

I have a question about the wishbox (Or whatever it's called). After you finish the 2 hours, you can take the quest again. Will the award of the 2nd time be the one after the first one? (1st 2 hours=10,000 pesos, then 2nd 2 hours=Blocks, and then 3rd=3rd reward then reset?)
Back to top Go down
SwRRt
Admin
SwRRt

PostSubject: Re: Update Feb 23rd   Update Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:39 am

TheMadHatter wrote:
I have a question about the wishbox (Or whatever it's called). After you finish the 2 hours, you can take the quest again. Will the award of the 2nd time be the one after the first one? (1st 2 hours=10,000 pesos, then 2nd 2 hours=Blocks, and then 3rd=3rd reward then reset?)

It's a random raffle of the prizes. The more expensive (like, gold items) the less likely.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Update Feb 23rd   Update Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:38 am

I thought the box was once a day?
Back to top Go down
SwRRt
Admin
SwRRt

PostSubject: Re: Update Feb 23rd   Update Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Virgo wrote:
I thought the box was once a day?

It is.

You get one per day, and depending upon when you open it and how much time you've clocked, you raffle one of the items for that specific time clocked.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Update Feb 23rd   Update Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Yea I know, Mad just confused me.
Back to top Go down
Artymis

Artymis

PostSubject: Re: Update Feb 23rd   Update Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Whose Surprised I still visit the forums? It seems as though you guys are indeed liking the transfer of Power to Joymax to Wemade. Anyone Care to Elaborate?
Back to top Go down
SwRRt
Admin
SwRRt

PostSubject: Re: Update Feb 23rd   Update Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Artymis wrote:
Whose Surprised I still visit the forums? It seems as though you guys are indeed liking the transfer of Power to Joymax to Wemade. Anyone Care to Elaborate?
Not really, no.
Back to top Go down
soFunny

soFunny

PostSubject: Re: Update Feb 23rd   Update Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Artymis wrote:

well, its more like... you know, we are happy from wemade presents, but thinking about it, is like more presents for korean players, and what is the best present for the korean comunity?(excepting the capitalism...) giving a kick in the ass to the foreign fking laggers that ruins our server and spam yells like nothing to irritate ppl(we are not those type of foreigns, but we are in the pack too) thats why we are worried...

FRANKY: TACTIC FIFTEEN!
FRANKY: DOCKING!!!
FRANKY: PIRATE EMPEROR!
CHOPPER: hey franky! the docking is unfinished!
FRANKY: what? oh sh... Robin, come here and finish the pirate emperor!
ROBIN:no...
FRANKY, COPPER, USOPP: WHAAT?
ROBIN: its embarrasing like a human being
CHOPPER, USOPP:ITS EMBARRASING...
FRANKY: LIKE A...
FRANKY, CHOPPER, USOPP: HUMAN BEIIIINNNGG!?
ROBIN: Dont make it anymore, and thats more, forget it right now

need to be known *sniff*
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Update Feb 23rd   Update Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:47 pm

soFunny wrote:
Artymis wrote:

well, its more like... you know, we are happy from wemade presents, but thinking about it, is like more presents for korean players, and what is the best present for the korean comunity?(excepting the capitalism...) giving a kick in the ass to the foreign fking laggers that ruins our server and spam yells like nothing to irritate ppl(we are not those type of foreigns, but we are in the pack too) thats why we are worried...

need to be known *sniff*

Awful Translations made for that chapter of One Piece I see.......
Back to top Go down
soFunny

soFunny

PostSubject: Re: Update Feb 23rd   Update Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:44 pm

Virgo wrote:
soFunny wrote:
Artymis wrote:

need to be known *sniff*

Awful Translations made for that chapter of One Piece I see.......

try to translate your chapter to spanish and we will see <.<

and is not exactly, i know, i just dont wanted to put the whole conversation <.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update Feb 23rd   Update Feb 23rd - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Update Feb 23rd
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2