Korean Lost Saga English Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A casual gaming group dedicated to playing Korean Lost Saga privately without ruining the experience of the natives(Koreans) of the server.

HomeLatest imagesGroup RulesRegisterLog in

Savage Vanguard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
^^WildFang^^

^^WildFang^^

Savage Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: Savage Vanguard   Savage Vanguard EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Name: Savage Vanguard (name pending)

Class: Melee

Description: The Savage Vanguard was once a great warrior, the best in his village. He wields
dual Pata Blades. Also the most athletic and agile of his peers, the Pata Blades fit him perfectly. Being able to deliver both slashing and jabbing attacks in rapid succession gives the Savage Vanguard the upper hand against slower opponents, paired with the above average defense, this mercenary is great for beginners.

Speed: Slightly slower then Kage Ninja

Power: Average damage output.

Jump: SV can't double jump vertically, but it can double jump horizontally. Pressing the jump button after jumping once makes the SV somersault twice with blades out, damaging enemies below you and impacting anyone near you when you land. This manuever is useful, but has very low damage.

Dash: The Savage Vanguard runs with both arms trailing behind it. Its above average speed makes its dash attack a reliable tactic.

Jump Attack-D,D,D/Hold D: The SV swings from left to right with the left arm, then swings backhanded with the right Pata after spinning from the first slash. the last hit can do one of two things. The regular D finishes the combo with a spin holding both blades out and hitting the enemy twice and then launching them higher into the air, going back slightly. The Hold D is a powerful downward slash with the left Pata that impacts the enemy into the ground.

Ok, the combos are like other mercs like capo, where you can interchange with D's, and Hold D's. So I'll just list the individual attacks.

1st D: Forward jab with the right Pata.

1st Hold D: Powerful jab with both blades.

2nd D: Forward jab with left blade.

2nd Hold D: Knee to the stomach.

3rd D: Spiraling upward jab launching them into the air.

3rd Hold D: Put both blades into the ground and kick with both legs.

4th D: Jab into the enemy holding them in the air and stunning and then slash downard causing them to impact.

(Trolololol)

SD-Gale Force-Knocked Down: Leap back up with a vicious spin, knee fainting the people around you, the range of a Windmill.

Standing: Dash to the nearest enemy at high speed, then tackles them leaving them stunned. After they are stunned you jump into the air and spin downward in a drill like fashion with both blades fainting the stunned enemy, aswell as anyone within a P.R. radius.

In Air: Automatically aims at the nearest enemy(blizzard range), and perform five quick slashes, the 4th fainting, the last launching into the air.

ASD-Parry: A passive armor that when guarding, knocks away melee attacks ending the combo, and causing the enemy to overextend not being able to move for a second. It is good for starting your own combos, but it is useless against anything that isnt using melee attacks.

AD-Opening: This is mainly a counter skill, you can use it in the instant you are hit, or while being hit. It knocks the opponents weapon away randomly within a blizzard sized radius, and then faints them with a jab. IT CANT EDGE A WEAPON.

AS-Champions Pride: You take out a piece of tapestry with some characters on it, and it increases attack, defense, and speed until you are hit by a skill.

OPness....Gonna start doing ranged now.

Last edited by ^^WildFang^^ on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HyperRandom

HyperRandom

Savage Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage Vanguard   Savage Vanguard EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:57 pm

I don't like the idea of a 5-combo, nor do I like the idea of auto-jumping on the 4th D.
I think the merc itself it alright, but it seems a little overpowered as far as the regular combo goes.
I don't have all that much else against this merc, aside from nerfing buffing knockback distance minorly to stop too many unavoidable combos.

I like the AD skill, as it seems to cover any disadvantages well.

Small suggestion (Not saying you should change anything. Your choice.) for the ASD skill: Maybe it should turn you towards your attack, so you can have time to start a combo or block further attacks (block from ranged, that is).

This is a very good idea for a merc, and I think it should be considered well.

Last edited by HyperRandom on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
^^WildFang^^

^^WildFang^^

Savage Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage Vanguard   Savage Vanguard EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Fiiiinnneeeee.....
Back to top Go down
soFunny

soFunny

Savage Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage Vanguard   Savage Vanguard EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:37 pm

not anything personally, really seems like a good hero(maybe overpowered to hell but <.<) but we dont have so many dual fencer heroes? i like a halberd >.<

PD: good work making it >.o
Back to top Go down
^^WildFang^^

^^WildFang^^

Savage Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage Vanguard   Savage Vanguard EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Nah, making the ASD being able to do more then what it already does would make this merc crazy OP. You wouldn't be able to hit it as long as it has the armor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Savage Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage Vanguard   Savage Vanguard Empty

Back to top Go down

Savage Vanguard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korean Lost Saga English Group :: Other :: Hero/Mercenary Ideas - Potential Projects-
Jump to: