Korean Lost Saga English Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A casual gaming group dedicated to playing Korean Lost Saga privately without ruining the experience of the natives(Koreans) of the server.

HomeLatest imagesGroup RulesRegisterLog in

Premium Martial Artist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raeomega12

raeomega12

Premium Martial Artist Empty
PostSubject: Premium Martial Artist   Premium Martial Artist EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:36 pm

He will wear a samurais kimono and traditonal headband.

His weapon is a Ronin Sword with a black strap and a blue tail.

D: Just a wide slash

DD: Two wide slashes from left to right to right to left

DDD: Two Wide slashes from Left to Right then Right to Left following with a Dragon Riple UpperSlash

DDDD: Two Wide slashes from Left to Right then Right to Left following with a Dragon Riple Upper Slash then Downward Slashing to ground the enemies.

DDDDD: Two Wide slashes from Left to Right then Right to Left following with a Dragon Riple Upper Slash then a Downward Slash to ground the enemies followed up with a ground hitting stab towards the ground
Hold D: You can do 5 things with this hold D

Hold D S: Your sword will change into two Tonfas

Hold D DDDD: You will jab your enemies in the stomach twice and then they will half feint. Thats the DD. Then you will slap their neck with your tonfas and knee them in the face. Thats the whole DDDD.

Hold D A: Your sword will multiply into 4 swords. One of the swords is a long sword and the other three are short swords. The short swords only have the butt of the blade. While the actual blades are 3 Blue flames that sprout from the top of the handle.

D: The first D is a slash from your Ronin swords. Left to right.

DD: The second is also a Right to Left.

DDD: The Third one is a thrust through them as a half feint.

DDDD: The Fourth one is a Twin slash from the Short Swords.

DDDDD: The last one is a grounded stab to the enemy with all the swords.

Full combo: Left to right slash with your ronan sword twice and then a thrust with your short swords through the enemies leaving a half feint and then you turn around and twin slash with the short sword leaving them grounded and you stab them with all of your swords at once including the ronin sword.

Hold D D: Hold D D you draw two Led Gloves

D: You do a jab to the chest.

DD: Two jabs to the chest

DDD: Two jabs to the chest then a knee to the stomach as a full feint

DDDD: Two jabs to the chest then a knee to the stomach as a full feint and then one of Vegetas Oh-So Famous Drop Punches.

Hold D Hold D : His Sword turns into a little orb.

D: First D is just a mini- ranged fireball

DD: You flash a bolt of lightning out of the sky also creating a half feint (too many feints i know...Sue me for gods sake

DDD: After that you gush wind out to knock your enemy into the sky

DDDD: Then you throw four ice crystals with the last one fully freezing.

This is it folks please give me feedback like LITERALLY I SEE SO MANY VIEWS ON MY OTHER PROJECT YET NO FEEDBACK OR COMMENTS.
Back to top Go down
raeomega12

raeomega12

PostSubject: Re: Premium Martial Artist   Premium Martial Artist EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:19 pm

really...23 views and no comments...the community for this site is an ass.
Back to top Go down
chakkeh

chakkeh

PostSubject: Re: Premium Martial Artist   Premium Martial Artist EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:42 pm

well, that may be true, but, i just hope you understand premium mercs are mercs that are from other games. Wemade needs to get the license to use the characters.

So maybe this could work as a melee merc, but you have to come up with a name for it, and find a way to balance it. Also, it doesn't seem like any of the attacks make sense, the whole combo is basically left-right-left-right-left-right. In total, the combo is five button presses but hits around 15 times, which is obscene.

Lastly the weapon doesn't make much sense, a katana that turns into tonfa's and 4 other swords? What? It just doesn't make sense. If i'm missing something, map out a schematic of the weapon and post the image, but it doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason to it.
Back to top Go down
raeomega12

raeomega12

PostSubject: Re: Premium Martial Artist   Premium Martial Artist EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:03 am

o-o Its a game...its called imagination.........a sword that can turn into other weapons....If that doesnt make sense to you how the hell does Cyborg or Iori or even Sorcerer make sense to you. Its premium for a reason. but thanks for the feedback.

The combos are left to right to right to left for the swords Because that is your basic sword combo but it could follow up with anything.

Me studying the sword and the tonfas i should know.
Back to top Go down
chakkeh

chakkeh

PostSubject: Re: Premium Martial Artist   Premium Martial Artist EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:30 pm

It's true that imagination is a big part of character creation, but there is a limit to how ridiculous somethings can be. You cant have a merc with tunafish that turns into a giant dragon, thats perposterous. A sword that morphs into 4 other swords or tonfa's, thats not nearly as unbelievable, but it's similar in the fact that it doesn't make sense.

Iori has a backstory from King of Fighters, Cyborg is a machine who is clearly based on Aigis from Persona, so there's that, and sorcerer is a master of the magical arts. Like i said, there is a line between imaginative, and ridiculous, and, i hate to be a jerk, but your idea is just a centimeter too far towards the ridiculous side.

Also, like I said before, your idea is not copyrighted, so it cannot be a premium. Premium mercs from other games that had the license to use them purchased by LS.

Lastly, I guess i read the combo wrong, how many hits is it? Anything over 9 is overkill. And the combo that you posted in your last post doesn't make sense. Left right right left? One suggestion i can make, though how weird it does sound, is to stand up and try them IRL. Act out how your merc attacks to see if it makes sense.

Geez i haven't typed this much since my 3 page paper 2 moths ago -_-

oh yeah and heres Aigis:

Premium Martial Artist Ag403_06
Back to top Go down
raeomega12

raeomega12

PostSubject: Re: Premium Martial Artist   Premium Martial Artist EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Ugh first off left right right left is your traditional BACK AND FORTH SLASH not 4 hits......

Then its not a premium idg2f

I make these things for fun not to actually make it into the game so stop being serious about it.
its like saying parties are only meant for birthdays. Dude stop sucking the fun out of it. You act like its actually gonna make it in the game. please just...shudap I asked for feedback not ridiculous critisizing obvious -i dont make no sense- comments
Back to top Go down
chakkeh

chakkeh

PostSubject: Re: Premium Martial Artist   Premium Martial Artist EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:04 pm

If your gunna post something, you should be prepared for feedback, positive AND negetive. I do the same thing you do, making mercs just for fun, but making mercs that can actually fit in the game feels more rewarding.

I'm not sucking the fun out of it, if i was I would be saying "nope, your idea stinks, you have no creative value", but i'm not saying that cuz its not what i think. Don't try to act like im being unfair, cuz this is just MY opinion. Maybe some other people will like my ides, but I do not. One person isn't everyone, man

I'm giving my opinion, and correct me if im wrong, thats what you wanted from people when you posted; am i wrong?
Back to top Go down
raeomega12

raeomega12

PostSubject: Re: Premium Martial Artist   Premium Martial Artist EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:39 pm

No No you are right i am wrong sorry.

I did ask for feedback and you gave it to me.

But go easy on me...i am literally new at this.
Back to top Go down
chakkeh

chakkeh

PostSubject: Re: Premium Martial Artist   Premium Martial Artist EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:33 pm

well then i should apologize too. I didn't know you were new to merc making. It wouldn't feel right if i didnt apologize too.

Sorry
Back to top Go down
raeomega12

raeomega12

PostSubject: Re: Premium Martial Artist   Premium Martial Artist EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Well we m,ade up : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Next project is gonna be cool i think...i hope..

Its gonna be

Tsuna Sawada.

Gokudera.

Back to top Go down
chakkeh

chakkeh

PostSubject: Re: Premium Martial Artist   Premium Martial Artist EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:54 pm

Now thats a cool idea. Althouhg theres that one epic gear that looks like the flame on Tsuna's head when he goes Reborn!

Shouldn't be a problem though :3
Back to top Go down
Bananabuster

Bananabuster

PostSubject: Re: Premium Martial Artist   Premium Martial Artist EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Gokudera could be like (Chaos Dahlia version of Robin Hood, Gokudera version of Captain Hook) where you aim where you throw the bombs, at least I always thought of this he should have a more unique combo than 3 hits like captain hook.
Back to top Go down
raeomega12

raeomega12

PostSubject: Re: Premium Martial Artist   Premium Martial Artist EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:29 pm

I don't like Gokudera in the playstyle of Pirate Hook.

People keep saying that but i have a different image.

Gokudera shall not be in the image of Pirate Hook based gameplay.

Every single one of my heroes will have a different gameplay to them.

Appealing to all with each one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premium Martial Artist   Premium Martial Artist Empty

Back to top Go down

Premium Martial Artist
Page 1 of 1