Korean Lost Saga English Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A casual gaming group dedicated to playing Korean Lost Saga privately without ruining the experience of the natives(Koreans) of the server.

HomeLatest imagesGroup RulesRegisterLog in

[Premium] Seina Yamada

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sididj

Sididj

[Premium] Seina Yamada Empty
PostSubject: [Premium] Seina Yamada   [Premium] Seina Yamada EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:39 am

Background~

Seina Yamada is a character from the anime Tenchi Muyo GxP. It is about Seina's journey across the galaxy. He, unwillingly at first, joins up with the GP (Galaxy Police). His main job throughout the series is to stop space pirates from raiding other ships or planets. Many of the episodes also include what an average day in his shoes is like (some episodes have no other point than that). Apparently, he is bestowed with an immense amount of bad luck.

The Basics~

Basic Ground Combo: D-D-D
Three punches similar to the 'naked' character punches. Instead of a delay after the third punch a jump could be performed after the third hit allowing time for an aerial combo.

Advanced Ground Combo: D-D-Hold D
The third hit pushes the enemy back slightly initiating a short version of a faint.

Basic Aerial Combo: D
A simple kick used to create distance between you and the enemy.

Basic Dash Combo: D
An attack where Seina would ram his shoulder into the enemy, initiating a half-faint.

Advanced Dash Combo: Hold D
Instead of a shoulder ram, Seina would perform a headbutt. Impact would slightly launch an enemy. Missing would result in Seina losing balance which would cause him to move farther than intended. This makes the hold d slightly risky near edges.

Skills~

Helmet: The helmet, which would be the bandage located near his left temple, would call in the assistance of Amane, Kiriko, and Ryoko. Similar to Magic Lancer's armor skill, but with pistols that shoot a single-fire laser.

Armor: The armor, Seina's GP Officer uniform, would bestow him with bad luck, causing him to trip and fall, constantly avoiding on-coming attacks and making enemies trip over him.

Trinket: The trinket, which would rest upon his shoulder, would be none other than Fuku. Activating the skill will cause Fuku to unleash a vast amount of energy, increasing Seina's speed, defense, and strength. If only she could help him with his luck...

Weapon: A basic GP electric baton. He may use his fists for combat, but when the skill is activated Seina will grab the baton, turn it on, and thrash out at the enemy.

There you have it. Comment freely, but in a respecting way. Creative criticism is encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Bananabuster

Bananabuster

PostSubject: Re: [Premium] Seina Yamada   [Premium] Seina Yamada EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Lol I never heard of this guy b4 but Im curious as to how that armor would work. Someone tries to hit you and you both fall over? You get back up they try to hit you again and you both fall again??
Back to top Go down
Sididj

Sididj

PostSubject: Re: [Premium] Seina Yamada   [Premium] Seina Yamada EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:45 am

Probably something along the lines of your character falling when an attack would normally collide with you, which in turn would allow you to dodge and roll back up in whichever direction you choose. Also forgot to mention that he probably wouldn't have a counter, but I might think up one later. Trying to keep things unique from the other characters.
Back to top Go down
raeomega

raeomega

PostSubject: Re: [Premium] Seina Yamada   [Premium] Seina Yamada EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 2:01 am

His weapon image . .. somewhat lost to me. Weapon has no use it is just there for the skill

GradeB- overall a well thought out character.

Nice job!!
Back to top Go down
Sididj

Sididj

PostSubject: Re: [Premium] Seina Yamada   [Premium] Seina Yamada EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Yeah, he really isn't a fighter at all. Just watch the show (Tenchi Muyo GXP) and you'll be able to see it. Still would be nice to see this happen but I HIGHLY doubt it ever will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Premium] Seina Yamada   [Premium] Seina Yamada Empty

Back to top Go down

[Premium] Seina Yamada
Page 1 of 1