Korean Lost Saga English Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A casual gaming group dedicated to playing Korean Lost Saga privately without ruining the experience of the natives(Koreans) of the server.

HomeLatest imagesGroup RulesRegisterLog in

[KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series

Go down 
+2
chakkeh
Pyro!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyro!

Pyro!

[KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series Empty
PostSubject: [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series   [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Intro:

Main character from the Devil May Cry series, Dante packs major damage to his enemies using his sword named Rebellion and his favorite pair of guns Ebony & Ivory. But don't be fooled by his appearance because he can become a little Demonic.

Basic Attack: Consists of 5 hits.

Dash Attack: A sword slash into the air and ends with two gun shots coming down.

Hold D: Two vicious sword attacks ( Half Faint)

Jump Attack: While in the air Dante shoots two bullets or comes down with a sword slash ( For Bullets press S, for Slash press D)

Move set:

Trinket-Rainstorm: Leap into the air and unleash a storm of Bullets down to your enemies.

Helm-High Time: Dash and send your enemy flying into the air (Can be used for combos)

Armor-Devil Trigger: Reach your full Demonic potential! Transform into a Demon and destroy your enemies. (Upon Transformation, this ability powers up all the others.)

Weapon-Stinger: Lash forward and stab your enemy several times. (x4 times and Faint afterwards)

FAQATH(Future Asked Questions About This Hero)

Q: What's Devil May Cry?

A: A popular game series, but if you want more info go to a wiki about it.

Q: Dante kinda looks like Ragna don't you think?

A: Yes, but Dante is a little bit better Wink

Q: If this hero ever made it to KLS/NALS/EULS would you buy it?

A: Yes, yes i would.

Pyro's Final Thought on this idea:[b]

Verdict: Well. I have to say this idea is a great one. I mean, who wouldn't want a Hero with 2 Guns and a Sword? That's kinda awesome.

What's your thought on this Hero idea?

Back to top Go down
chakkeh

chakkeh

PostSubject: Re: [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series   [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:51 am

Cool idea, I always thought Dante should be a premium. But I have a few suggestions for the skills:

Weapon: Jackpot: The skill that's in MVC3, but the air version will be what you said for the weapon.

Armor: Devil Trigger is still a good idea, that's the only way i would have it.

Helm: High-time!: Perfect!!!

Trinket:Yamato: Summons the cursed blade, and does a single slash, which sends out an invisible, wide slash. Causes Kneeling status and goes as far as [Shuriken]
Back to top Go down
DualEXE

DualEXE

PostSubject: Re: [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series   [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:27 am

Make it so he does Free-Ride if he jumps on a grounded foe.
Back to top Go down
2jin

2jin

PostSubject: Re: [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series   [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:03 am

DualEXE wrote:
Make it so he does Free-Ride if he jumps on a grounded foe.

Pfft

If you're gonna make the helm High Time, there should be an air use to allow Helm Breaker.

Yamato...so bascially, a single Dimension Slash. I would think that would only hit once, and would knock back, seeing as how when Vergil does so, enemies get knocked back a distance.

Armor for Devil Trigger...should only last as long as say Sol's Dragon Install. Increase in damage and movement speed.

I would think his basic combo would be his classic 3 hit Rebellion Combo.
Hold D would shoot Ebony & Ivory. Can be canceled into Jackpot.
Air attack would be Air Rave, four hits...but can be ended with Helm Breaker or Rainstorm.
Dash attack would be Stinger, single hit.

Double jump and Air Dash.
Back to top Go down
chakkeh

chakkeh

PostSubject: Re: [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series   [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:34 pm

good eye, Jin!

Everyting you just said, is PERFECT!!
Back to top Go down
dnacharged

dnacharged

PostSubject: Re: [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series   [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:01 am

I like the idea and yes Jin that was perfect UMVC3 playstyle time
Back to top Go down
2jin

2jin

PostSubject: Re: [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series   [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:05 am

Seeing as how people like how I put the moveset, I might as well just do a full transcript for it...

[KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series 300px-Dante_4

Dante

(Picking this costume as it's the only game where he actually wields Yamato.)

Gears

Weapon: Rebellion and Ebony & Ivory
Armor: Red Trenchcoat and Red and Black Cowboy-styled outfit.
Helmet: Perfect Amulet
Trinket: Yamato

Basics

Basic Combo: DDD
A simple three slash combo using his sword, Rebellion. Medium speed. Last hit knocks down.

Hold D: Ebony & Ivory
Pulls out Ebony & Ivory and shoots bullets from each. Fires at the same speed as mafia. No aiming reticule a la Priest's Shotgun. Jump Cancellable.

Dash Attack: Stinger
A dashing thrust with Rebellion. Can go a short distance before hitting. Half faint.

Air Attack: DDDD
Four hit air combo with Rebellion. Last hit knocks away.

Skills

Weapon Skill: Jackpot/Rainstorm
Shoots a flurry of bullets ahead of him. Can be changed direction during shots. Last shot is a guard breaking charged shot that knocks away. Fast enough to juggle airborne targets. Can be canceled into from Hold D.
Air version causes him to flip upside-down and shoot bullets below him while spinning. Hits grounded targets. Good for ending combos.

Armor Skill: Devil Trigger
Taps into his demon blood to transform into into a demon. Attack damage and movement speed increase. Lasts as long as Sol's Dragon Install. If the armor is removed while the skill is active, the skill is canceled.

Helmet Skill: High Time/Helm Breaker
Quickly slashes upward with Rebellion, sending targets into the air. Jump cancellable.
Air version quickly slams Rebellion down to the ground, making a small crack in the ground. Hits grounded, knocks away.

Trinket Skill: Dimension Slash
Slightly pulls Yamato out of its sheath, causing a number of large slashes to appear in front him, which explode as he re-sheaths Yamato, knocking targets away. Hitbox is about the size of Jin's Armor skill. Range is about the same, as well.

Devil Trigger Form
[KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series 400px-Devil_trigger_dante_4
Back to top Go down
dnacharged

dnacharged

PostSubject: Re: [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series   [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:37 pm

I think the devil trigger might be OP depending on how much damage and speed is increased
Back to top Go down
bradlie1

bradlie1

PostSubject: Great!   [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:37 am

I like it! Always like Dante and he seemed to go perfect with lost saga
Back to top Go down
2jin

2jin

PostSubject: Re: [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series   [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:53 pm

dnacharged wrote:
I think the devil trigger might be OP depending on how much damage and speed is increased

It would only increase about the same as Barbarian's trinket skill, and which isn't a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series   [KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series Empty

Back to top Go down

[KLS Mercenary Idea #1] Dante-Devil May Cry Series
Page 1 of 1