Korean Lost Saga English Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A casual gaming group dedicated to playing Korean Lost Saga privately without ruining the experience of the natives(Koreans) of the server.

HomeLatest imagesGroup RulesRegisterLog in

The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player

Go down 
+8
SlashStarEX
cristianlema
2jin
Battlefoxx
iProNick
Chibij
SwRRt
Dawn
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Admin
Dawn

The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player Empty
PostSubject: The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player   The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:32 pm

All text here is based upon my early days in Lost Saga NA, moreless had I started in OBT. Not so much KLS and what not, if you guys like this version respond telling me, and I'll probably do a KLS version

~I decided to do this because I used to write fanfiction for a game called Grand Chase, but there no one would even read my literature not for the fact it was a horror novel as well as a comedy, but more the fact it consisted of actual text and not a meme or hentai image.

NOTE: This is not to be taken seriously, it's a comedy skit so the days are not chapters.. It's moreless what maybe some girls thought when they played LS? I dunno... before they quit anyways >_>

~Day 1~ Part 1
Excited to find my way into this new world they call Lost Saga, I find myself in this small blue floating platform but it seems I'm not alone, there's this midget with an afro and... is he wearing socks with sandals? Eewwwwww...

~Day 1~ Part 2
Okay so this midget is now telling me I can attack with D, block with S, and jump with A... With that knowledge I took the opportunity to jump off the edge. Dammit I came back!

~Day 1~ Part 3
I'm growing used to this unfashionable midget now, though he seems to be going through the same animation cycles, and I really want to be something cuter and ... not be a guy? Oh well for now I'll take it. Apparently I'm what they call a Shadow Assassin, well at least I got these pointy claws.

~Day 2~ Part 1
This midget just told me I'm ready to explore the world of Lost Saga, whatever could that mean? Next thing I know it he was pushing me into the thing behind us, right when I was about to scream "HANDS OFF BUDDY!" I found myself spawned in some weird wooden place with boards and signs everywhere. I guess it looks kind of like a military camp obstacle course, well at least that unfashionable midget didn't come with me.

~Day 2~ Part 2
So I'm minding my own business exploring this new area I found myself in when all of a sudden this guy comes along and starts beating me with the butt of a gun! I run away from him and he starts calling me a running noob, what am I supposed to even do here?!

~Day 2~ Part 3
I just realized this man is now shooting at me, how am I supposed to fight a guy with a gun with claws?! Oh well, here goes nothing! I rushed at the man somehow dodging his bullets that now seem really slow and I go spinning at him sending him flying off the map. Success! .. Wait, he respawned... NOOOOO!

~Day 2~ Part 4
After utilizing what I learned and using what the midget had taught me, I successfully had ... become something mom told me never to be. I had a man tied up with ropes waddling at me trying to push me off the edge constantly calling me a spamming noob. whatever that means.

~Day 3~ Part 1
So I find myself back in this blue area with the unstylish midget, I flat out tell him those socks need to go, no response comes from the midget and I let out a sigh. He tells me I can now become an Iron Knight with the 2 key. Huh? Where'd that come from?!

~Day 3~ Part 2
Okay so apparently I now can become a man clad in armor with a sword, so I have two men inside of me... Oh crap, Dad this isn't what it looks like!

~ Day 3~ Part 3
I decide to go into that portal thing called a time gate apparently and I end up in a desert that looks like one of those corny wild west cartoons, the music is pretty catchy... At least there's no one trying to kill me yet... Nevermind!

~Day 3~ Part 4
I come into battle with the first seen woman on this game, at least I think it's a woman... She had a revolver and denim short shorts, and slight cleavage. I assume this is a female in this game right? While fighting her I try to ask... "How did you get yourself female?" while dodging gun fire it seems she had no intent to answer me.

~Day 3~ Part 5
I ended up winning this battle, and all the person said was "gf" ... wait, girlfriend was that some kind of hint?

~Day 4~ Part 1
It took me a bit but I found out there's a shop apparently and I now know there's several buttons that do different things, I can buy all sorts of people to get inside of me! Wait... that didn't sound right.

~Day 4~ Part 2
Oh good, I can get some better looking styles for my character but it seems like I'm underleveled well that was a real downer, there's this tab that catches my attention so I click it. The portrait of a female head, 97 astros..? I click on it looking for "Peso" and to no avail. I have to pay cash to be a girl!? SEXIST! SEXIST _____!

~Day 4~ Part 3
After quenching my rage at the game's sexist nature I started to realize something. If you can't start the game as a female, and you pay cash to become one. Then wouldn't that mean that all females in this games are transsexuals? No words can define how I feel right now.

~Day 4~ Part 4
The midget with an afro now tells me I can be a Fire Mage with the 3 key. I get how this works now, that sounds fun! However we still seem to be on issues with the fact you do not wear socks with sandals Mr. Midget.

~Day 4~ Part 5
I spent the rest of that day trying to force the midget to get rid of his socks, and he seemed to enjoy me killing him constantly. Uh, my dad would be really ashamed of me right now.

~Day 5~ Part 1
A new day means a new trial, I'm not too happy with this game at the fact I can't be female but maybe if I tell myself all females in this game are trannies it won't feel so bad. I end up in a ruins like place with annoying music, I look at the thing called a mini map and realize there are 8 red cursors on the opposing end.

~Day 5~ Part 2
These people seem to be rushing me left and right, all I need to do is hit them off the stage with my staff and they die but it seems the last five all swapped to... oh ____ me. Bullets, bullets everywhere, how do I escape this bullet hell from five transsexuals?!

~Day 5~ Part 3
I seemed to have lost my first fight, and it was to five transsexual cowboys... I lost a lot of pride today, so I tried talking to the midget and as usual.. He ignored me.

To be Continued?
Back to top Go down
https://klsforums.forumotion.com
SwRRt
Admin
SwRRt

PostSubject: Re: The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player   The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Dev K. Y u no fashion sense?
Back to top Go down
Chibij

Chibij

PostSubject: Re: The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player   The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Ok I'll admit. I lost it at "lost the fight to 5 transexual cowboys."

Hmm...maybe when I'm bored I should write something.
Back to top Go down
iProNick

iProNick

PostSubject: Re: The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player   The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Leave DevK alone damnit... cyber bullying the poor dood.
Back to top Go down
Battlefoxx

Battlefoxx

PostSubject: Re: The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player   The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:04 pm

I wonder why Dev. K is insisting in wearing socks + sandals. Oh well, can't blame a guy that dies maybe million times a day.

Anyways, jokes aside. This sounds pretty nice, and I'd like to read more about this.^^ Hits my first impressions of the game rather exactly (though I didn't mind Dev K's outfit).

Also funny to see I am not the only one thinking that you have to buy females is rather... well. Wrong, to say the least. Would have been a fun feature to decide what you want to be and to be able to unlock changing genders by paying astro.
Back to top Go down
2jin

2jin

PostSubject: Re: The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player   The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:57 am

I won't lie, I found this amusing. Wouldn't mind seeing more.
Back to top Go down
cristianlema

cristianlema

PostSubject: Re: The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player   The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:43 am

2jin wrote:
I won't lie, I found this amusing. Wouldn't mind seeing more.
Hehehe... same... hehe.... midget.....
Back to top Go down
SlashStarEX

SlashStarEX

PostSubject: Re: The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player   The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:38 am

>Transvestite females

Too true.
Back to top Go down
DualEXE

DualEXE

PostSubject: Re: The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player   The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:17 pm

This made me laugh. Intresting perspective.
Back to top Go down
JJoker

JJoker

PostSubject: Re: The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player   The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:39 pm

That was very amusing.XD
Back to top Go down
RyukoMaru

RyukoMaru

PostSubject: Re: The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player   The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Dawn should raped Dev K This time IF she like killing that Mr.Midget Afro guy.
Back to top Go down
vuster

vuster

PostSubject: Re: The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player   The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:39 pm

Pretty entertaining. I like it. i think you have given me a little insparation to do some creative writing again!(well, after my FMP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player   The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Days of a Female Lost Saga Player
Page 1 of 1