Korean Lost Saga English Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A casual gaming group dedicated to playing Korean Lost Saga privately without ruining the experience of the natives(Koreans) of the server.

HomeLatest imagesGroup RulesRegisterLog in

Wind Sorceror ZhugeLiang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NiezelNegi

NiezelNegi

Wind Sorceror ZhugeLiang Empty
PostSubject: Wind Sorceror ZhugeLiang   Wind Sorceror ZhugeLiang EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:02 am

KLS's first got Guan Yu and then Zhao Yun. Why not add a mage merc from the 3 kingdoms?
ZhugeLiang's already got an armor and helm as a legendary gear, so if a weapon and trinket is added, he'll turn into a merc.

Wind Sorceror ZhugeLiang
Merc Type: Mage
Equipment
Weapon: Peacock Feather(Name from DW)/ Feather Wind Fan
Armor: (Legendary Gear)
Helm: (Legendary Gear)
Trinket: Wind Scroll

Attacks
D>D>D 3hit Combo
Horizontally whacks once, followed with a second reverse whack and a downwards whack that does slight knockback.

Hold D Summon magic circle
Activates a magic circle which radius is slightly bigger than Fire's. Increases weapon skill charge speed.

Hold D>D Wind Gust
Executes a small blow of wind that pushes and lifts opponents a little further. Damage will be taken by opponent if he/she is hit by an obstacle (E.g. Fence, Those Electric balls).

Dash Hard Whack
Hits the opponent hard at the head, causing a small feint status. Continuous 2 hits will inflict kneeling status.

Air Attack Wind Blast
Shoots a gust of wind that deals cutting damage. Does small feint.

Skills
Weapon - Wind Cutter
A tornado will show up in the summoned magic circle. This tornado is higher than the armor skill and will do a continuous 6 hit cutting attack of the wind. The skill ends with a high drop from the air dealing impact damage. Unmoveable tornado attack that will hit any target that it encounters.

Armor - Tornado
Like what you see, summons a movable tornado to fly people around and annoy them until they fall.

Helm - Whirlwind
Summons a gust of wind that blows opponents away as seen in the game.

Trinket - Wind's blessing
Similar to Knight's Haste Aura, does an AoE buff that increases nearby ally movement speed and attack speed for about err.. 10 seconds? Yeah I guess that does it.

I don't know if you guys ever thought of it before ( I assume yes ) but since there weren't any posts about it ( I think ) I made one. Leave comments, whether it's a good idea or not Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Wind Sorceror ZhugeLiang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korean Lost Saga English Group :: Other :: Hero/Mercenary Ideas - Potential Projects-
Jump to: