Korean Lost Saga English Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A casual gaming group dedicated to playing Korean Lost Saga privately without ruining the experience of the natives(Koreans) of the server.

HomeLatest imagesGroup RulesRegisterLog in

Update April 26th

Go down 
+10
cakester
DualEXE
Giga Man
cristianlema
dnacharged
GrandZan
kuroerin
SwRRt
Exorcist
Dawn
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Admin
Dawn

Update April 26th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Update April 26th - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:13 am

Yeah, I'm getting sick of this crap.. SwRRt and I both are considering ending the updates here, the forums will become completely private and that's that.

Also, fun thing is I heard the one doing this is someone who lied big time on their interview.. Hm.
Back to top Go down
https://klsforums.forumotion.com
kuroerin

kuroerin

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Update April 26th - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:19 am

Sounds like a drama train nearing the end of the railroad~
Back to top Go down
2jin

2jin

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Update April 26th - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:39 am

Honestly, I wouldn't blame you at all for just ending vids comepletely...I've wondered about that for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Update April 26th - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:03 am

Wow nice *w* Finally a new mode ^^
Back to top Go down
Exorcist

Exorcist

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Update April 26th - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:20 am

I though it will be a running mode not an updated prisoner mode.

About capo epics,really cool and the HQ extension,I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
coppersly7

coppersly7

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Update April 26th - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:20 am

the hq is nice as can be!
i dont understand the running man mode quite just yet.

and dawn, dont think all us NA's are ungreatful for what you do. i may be a small percentage but what you do i really appreicate it. i know you could be at a party or somewhere with your friends or just sitting around doing what ever you please, but you take the time to do the videos,a dn i want to thank you for doing that for this long.
i hope to see many more from you.
;D
Back to top Go down
JDonte

JDonte

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Update April 26th - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:57 am

coppersly7 wrote:
the hq is nice as can be!
i dont understand the running man mode quite just yet.

and dawn, dont think all us NA's are ungreatful for what you do. i may be a small percentage but what you do i really appreicate it. i know you could be at a party or somewhere with your friends or just sitting around doing what ever you please, but you take the time to do the videos,a dn i want to thank you for doing that for this long.
i hope to see many more from you.
;D

Yeah, we all secretly adore her. But she doesn't believe us, SO WE MUST SHOW HER MORE D:!
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Admin
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Update April 26th - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:58 am

No, I just have high blood pressure and tend to get stressed out easily.. Doing these videos isn't good for my health really.. I'm a pretty sensitive person sadly, and I like pleasing everyone even if it ends up ticking myself off.
Back to top Go down
https://klsforums.forumotion.com
JDonte

JDonte

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Update April 26th - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:52 am

Dawn wrote:
No, I just have high blood pressure and tend to get stressed out easily.. Doing these videos isn't good for my health really.. I'm a pretty sensitive person sadly, and I like pleasing everyone even if it ends up ticking myself off.

I can relate with that part so much :[.
Back to top Go down
coppersly7

coppersly7

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Update April 26th - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:45 am

well yo can rest assured dawn that not all of your efforts have been wasted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Update April 26th - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Update April 26th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2