A casual gaming group dedicated to playing Korean Lost Saga privately without ruining the experience of the natives(Koreans) of the server.

HomeGroup RulesRegisterLog in

premium reform?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chakkeh

chakkeh

premium reform? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: premium reform?   premium reform? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:33 pm

premium reform? - Page 2 I__m_Happy_plz_is_very_Happy_by_dorkydeymx

Cool, but what did you think of my reform ideas? I have them for every Blazblue/ Guilty Gear Character
Back to top Go down
coppersly7

coppersly7

PostSubject: Re: premium reform?   premium reform? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Idk, a little op, but that's just me. Jin's fine the way he is. He just needs SOME FUCKING DEX.
Back to top Go down
Umbragado

Umbragado

PostSubject: Re: premium reform?   premium reform? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:16 am

Is it just me or does Sol badguy need to be far more epic than he is? He's missing so much; but non the less still one of my favs.
Back to top Go down
DualEXE

DualEXE

PostSubject: Re: premium reform?   premium reform? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:15 am

Umbragado wrote:
Is it just me or does Sol badguy need to be far more epic than he is? He's missing so much; but non the less still one of my favs.
Sol's the first Premium Merc, he's from a time that the devs were less ambitious.
Back to top Go down
Weillschmith

Weillschmith

PostSubject: Re: premium reform?   premium reform? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:16 am

I think it would be great if Mai Shiranui get a bit reform in its Dash attack . because the dash has long distance attack and it unstopable . it would be great if It more Controllable. c:
Like Iori dash attack . it would be great. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: premium reform?   premium reform? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

premium reform?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2