Korean Lost Saga English Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A casual gaming group dedicated to playing Korean Lost Saga privately without ruining the experience of the natives(Koreans) of the server.

HomeLatest imagesGroup RulesRegisterLog in

Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info

Go down 
+5
slsonic
Dawn
2jin
Pikachu
SwRRt
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SwRRt
Admin
SwRRt

Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info Empty
PostSubject: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:33 pm

So, the Koreans had a contest where members posted their ideas for new mercenaries, some of you may or may not have heard what those mercenaries are. I decided I'd research them each up individually and find info on them, and translate as best I could (which granted, ISN'T very good, but it's better than nothing.)

*These were... far from easy to translate, and overall just a huge pain in the ass, but hopefully give you a general idea of what we may be getting. Also, I'm sure that Joymax has the right to change these however they want.

After translating the first one, I decided I should go ahead and post it, and then add to the post as I translate more. So expect updates.

Also note, if I update translations, the update date will be posted next to the spoiler.

It was stated in a post by GM Q that even things that didn't make the final contest cut (which were 10 mercs out of the original 12 put up for voting on; Psychic was one I'm sure was cut.) could still be considered for being made into mercenaries, the person with the idea just wouldn't get contest prizes.

Click the spoilers to see the info on the merc.

Werewolf - Updated August 29th / Released October 20th:

Sorceress Elementalist - Updated September 18th:

Rogue - Updated October 23rd:

Firefighter Relief Pitcher (as in baseball) - Updated November 22nd:

Temple Knight - Updated January 4th (2012):

Dolphin Driller - Updated February 11th:

Extra Artillery/Mortarist/Cannoneer Coming Soon!:

Last edited by SwRRt on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pikachu

Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:37 pm

LOl Knight armor on ground = Fireballs = gg
Muhehehehhehehe
I can so imagine this new merc
Back to top Go down
2jin

2jin

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:52 am

From what Dawn was telling us, the chance of transforming is completely random...so it's easily possible that you don't even transform during a round/life.

Certainly an interesting concept.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Admin
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:06 am

2jin wrote:
From what Dawn was telling us, the chance of transforming is completely random...so it's easily possible that you don't even transform during a round/life.

Certainly an interesting concept.

That's what it seems like, Werewolf seems entirely luck based.
Back to top Go down
https://klsforums.forumotion.com
slsonic

slsonic

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Luck based....an interesting concept indeed. Or maybe he changes when his HP hits a certain point and you use a skill or seomething....that's just my guess since the weapon skill seems HP related and there's no info on how to transform.
Back to top Go down
SwRRt
Admin
SwRRt

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:21 am

Updated... Elementalist's notes posted.

Also stickied this topic.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Admin
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:22 am

Interesting leak found, Werewolf might be next.. Added an image I found on KR forums that looks official.
Back to top Go down
https://klsforums.forumotion.com
SwRRt
Admin
SwRRt

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:53 am

Oh PLEASE have new styles come out too Joymax... don't troll us like that... :/ that's so... half-assed.
Back to top Go down
cristianlema

cristianlema

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:00 pm

........ >> Im just curious about female werewolf o -o how will it look like?
Back to top Go down
SwRRt
Admin
SwRRt

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Update:
Rogue Translations put up~

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Giga Man

Giga Man

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:10 pm

I'm looking forward to that Elementalist. I think that's the closest to Earth Mage I'm gonna get, since it combines earth, wind, and water elements. I'm hoping it wears green attire.
Back to top Go down
Giga Man

Giga Man

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:38 pm

I don't want to see a lot of blue on the Elementalist. There are already two elemental mages who wear blue. Wish the Lightning Mage wore yellow and had yellow lightning.

I have been waiting for a green mage for a long time, so Elementalist better not disappoint!
Back to top Go down
SwRRt
Admin
SwRRt

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Expect to see the Relief Pitcher (I might just call it baseball player, ffs, it's supposed to be a support character from what I understand, but w/e) today sometime.

Also a note, Muay Thai that was released, was EXACTLY (with some added stuff, nothing changed/removed) how the idea poster posted it. It was a part of this list, I might add the post translation just to prove it so as well.
Back to top Go down
Chibij

Chibij

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Relief pitcher looks pretty interesting. I see them changing the trinket a bit cause without the weapon...

Thanks again for translating!
Back to top Go down
SwRRt
Admin
SwRRt

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:09 am

Temple Knight Added. Name stands because that's what the submitter called it in his post. Otherwise I would've renamed it Shinto Swordsman/Knight. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
SwRRt
Admin
SwRRt

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Dolphin Driller Updated...

I was so confused... @_@
Back to top Go down
JonJonVI

JonJonVI

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:57 pm

can this get updated again? :3
Back to top Go down
SwRRt
Admin
SwRRt

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:59 pm

I'm thinking this weekend, but it depends on how busy I am... It's been over 2 months, and I've only got about a quarter of it translated...

I'll just work on it heavily on Saturday or something.
Back to top Go down
JonJonVI

JonJonVI

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:57 am

Niiiiiiice :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info   Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info Empty

Back to top Go down

Korean Lost Saga Member Merc Creation Contest Winner Info
Page 1 of 1