Korean Lost Saga English Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A casual gaming group dedicated to playing Korean Lost Saga privately without ruining the experience of the natives(Koreans) of the server.

HomeLatest imagesGroup RulesRegisterLog in

[PREMIUM] Kirito

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Justimun12

Justimun12

[PREMIUM] Kirito Empty
PostSubject: [PREMIUM] Kirito   [PREMIUM] Kirito EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:33 pm

First of all, I'm new here and i'm not just saying this out of the blue, but to me this Premium isn't such a bad idea.

Kirito is from Sword Art Online, i know it would need copyright stuff but hey, i'm just brainstorming. Kirito wields a one-handed sword and will have an upperhand on 1-1 battles like ladder matches.

Weapon: Elucidator and Dark Repulser (only in dual wield mode)
Armor: Black Swordsman Armor
Helmet: Yui's Heart (necklace)
Trinket: Warp Crystal

Attack: High
Deffence: Medium
Speed: High
Dexterity: Low

Attacks: 5 hits basic DDDDD. Since Kirito uses a single hand sword, his attacks would be pretty much the same as that of Iron Knights, only the 3rd till 4th hit doesn't launch. The 5th hit launches in a vertical position not too high from the character itself

Charge attack: Summons Dark Repulser to be wielded by Kirito. There will be a gauge to limit.
Max gauge is 70. In dual wield mode, you can ONLY use weapon skill. Like werewolf in wolf mode. Hold D again will change back to single wield. Semi hold D will strike with both weapons to make a faint.

Dual Wield Mode Attacks: Swings both swords 3 times. DDD. The last hit stuns.

Dash Attacks: Launches enemy to air. Pretty much like Samurai's.

Dual Wield Dash Attacks: Fast hold D after running will spin once like Barbarian and hits twice, makes enemy fall. Long hold D after running will thrust both swords and do a guard break version of Gladiator/Spartacus hold D

Deffence: Normal Deffence
Counter Attacks: None

Jump: Normal single jump
Jump Attacks: Normal slash
Dual Wield Jump Attacks: D, normal slash with both swords. Hold D will make Kirito spin around while going down straight away and bounces enemy of the ground.

SKILL

SD: Uproar. Kirito delivers a two hit attack that launches the enemy.
Dual Wield SD: Starburst Stream. 16 Hit combo. Kirito delivers a deadly sword combo that will mark the enemy of the Black Swordman's might and power. The last hit does a knockback launch quite far. If you press S in-skill, Kirito will faint the enemy.

ASD: Swordsmanship. Kirito stabs his enemy and slams his enemy behind him resulting in a bounce for juggles. This skill is lag sense so use it wisely.

AD: Morning Dew Girl. Increase attack power and speed twice than normal for 15 seconds. Dissappears if you fall.

AS: Warp. Teleports you to safety, is a ground and air recovery. Like Iljimae's Smoke Shell, only it charges quite faster but doesn't inflict damage when teleport. Is usable in air.

Kirito Combo:

Single Wield:
Dash D, D, D, D, D, D, ASD, Dash D, D, D, D, D, D, SD, D, D, D, D, D.
(This might not work if your enemy is not well connected to the game or if u are the one not well connected. The basic attack juggles needs timing so do practices. Very Happy)

Dual Wield:
Dash Hold D, Dash D, SD + S, Dash D, Jump Hold D, D, D, D.

I know its kinda too good with the juggles but i still think it will be a nice new Premium.

The female character for Kirito will NOT be Asuna, because after thinking it over again, Asuna doesn't use Elucidator nor Dark Repulser, rather she uses Lambent Light.

Hope you guys like it!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SwRRt
Admin
SwRRt

[PREMIUM] Kirito Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PREMIUM] Kirito   [PREMIUM] Kirito EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:36 pm

Nice idea, I actually could've seen a Kirito premium coming to Japan if SAO hadn't been trumped in popularity by SNK
Back to top Go down
chakkeh

chakkeh

[PREMIUM] Kirito Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PREMIUM] Kirito   [PREMIUM] Kirito EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:39 pm

got to hand it to you, this is pretty great ^^
I'm a huge SAO fan and i could really see this in LS. Sadly tho, Dana's right, SNK is all the rage in LS right now :/

When WILL THIS INFINITE COMBO SPREE END!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Doctor

Doctor

[PREMIUM] Kirito Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PREMIUM] Kirito   [PREMIUM] Kirito EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:25 pm

Someone gets a MAX STR Kirito and clutches a whole team in every game. inb4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[PREMIUM] Kirito Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PREMIUM] Kirito   [PREMIUM] Kirito Empty

Back to top Go down

[PREMIUM] Kirito
Page 1 of 1