A casual gaming group dedicated to playing Korean Lost Saga privately without ruining the experience of the natives(Koreans) of the server.

HomeGroup RulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Feb 26th update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Exvander

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:04 pm

@dawn:

Quote :
I mean those are some hurtful insults then I had someone freaking harass me in game wishing death on my family.

I laughed hard. Srsly, piss on them, your voice is ok. Ad fly is just a system that redirect an url to another. Let's say :

www.google.fr "adflied" will be adf.ly/dkf and the guy that adflied it will receive 5 dollars each 10 000 views on adf.ly/dkf. Basically it shortens urls and make the viewer wait 5 seconds. If you post 10 links, each person that is ok to click on them will lose less than one minute of his life, and every day you will earn 0.001 € per person. You can put more links of course, but it would be disrespectful.

@ vuvu:

You dump youtube's music? Well, please, but please dont use any of the websites that do that for you. The video use to get banned after that. I mean, coz of me a really beautiful song, the only one in this version got deleted after i use a site like that. Preffer using IDM to download the video and then media coder to only keep the sound. You ma also use, if you dont want to pay for idm/download a patch, audacity, and record your stereo mix (i'll tell u how to do it if u need (PM)).

@ both:
Have a mice day,
Kindly, Ex da kitteh :3
Back to top Go down
Azriel

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:28 pm

i would have to agree with vander Dawn, just ignore those people i enjoy seeing your videos and hopefully you will be able to make one on this merc eventually
Back to top Go down
chakkeh

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Dawn wrote:
vuster wrote:
Dawn wrote:

The thing is, as far as my videos go.. I just have people who want me to stop making videos cause they think I only care about fame... that or they hate my voice, they hate me; Petty reasons like that.

Dawn, do you enjoy making the videos?

I do enjoy making them, but the harassment I get for my recovering voice is getting irritating.. I mean those are some hurtful insults then I had someone freaking harass me in game wishing death on my family.

Anyways.. I don't know about adfly... The thing is I tried using links to raise money before and again, people either ruined it or didn't click.

There are too many jerks on the internet to care nowadays. I've fully given up on internet literacy. No one really wishes death on you and your family, it's just everybody has to jump to the extreme to seem interesting. Evil or Very Mad

The people who like your videos, NEED your videos. I also really hope you continue making them, because you gave me hope for lost saga when i didn't know how many differences are in the Korean version. I was going to stop the game until i saw your videos! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:48 pm

Another reason I'd rather have the content at my hands is because people do request 1v1s/gameplay, etc... If I just do a demo with borrowed gears with neither me or Dana having it.. we have an issue.
Back to top Go down
http://klsforums.forumotion.com
Bananabuster

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Honestly Dawn I think your voice will sound the same after you recover, I got lathoringiangitis b4 and it was bad but barely changed my voice. In terms of people who are insulting right well No Good Deed Goes Unpunished I guess whocare though their internet people. When someone gives an insult ignore it and one someone gives a compliment suck up the compliment juices cuz it feels gud. Ik
Back to top Go down
raeomega12

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:34 pm

I agree with exvander on that as also.
making videos for people who dont care about them isnt really cool.
i zink your voice is gonna be almost a little bit changed but ey they can suck it up or you can go back to typing it was better..
Upload them for this website only and so the people that want to watch them klsforums.forumotion.com ooh new video Les watch et.
Dont feel stressed Grandma Dawn!!!
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Bananabuster wrote:
Honestly Dawn I think your voice will sound the same after you recover, I got lathoringiangitis b4 and it was bad but barely changed my voice. In terms of people who are insulting right well No Good Deed Goes Unpunished I guess whocare though their internet people. When someone gives an insult ignore it and one someone gives a compliment suck up the compliment juices cuz it feels gud. Ik

It'll only sound a bit different, I've already accepted that... It's moreless I have to learn how to talk again which learning certain things we learned when we were barely walking when we're grown up is... very difficult.

Anyways I don't want to stop the videos but the point is.. I can't ask for help on funding and I can't fund it myself.. leaves a pretty obvious answer.
Back to top Go down
vuster

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:10 pm

well dawn, we are here to help.(well, cant help with money since i just got the succubus, the last hero i will buy with points ever.)

I will work on a video for the succubus but i will make a refrence to you. its the least i can do. and with the talking in your videos. your doing fine. dont allow random people online change what you want to do. dont submit to them. (just submit to me when i get my succubus ^_-)
Back to top Go down
vuster

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:27 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JulVJR7hfk8&feature=youtu.be

i will only begin if requested.
Back to top Go down
Ithastul

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Whip belmont style xD
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:01 pm

.... I saw the beginning of that video and closed it.

-head desk-
Back to top Go down
raeomega12

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:50 pm

For the people that saw my potential project on the heros creation discussion. Since i am banne for the group i should still give enjoyment. Tell m if i should make a 3 a week hero creation or not cause im bored when i come in from sporta an it was fun making Grey on the forums an ill post pics on grey later
Back to top Go down
raeomega12

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:52 pm

I can already see...half of you i dont care another half that would be fun and another half....go die in that hole
Back to top Go down
vuster

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:04 pm

Dawn wrote:
.... I saw the beginning of that video and closed it.

-head desk-

>:C u know ima spank u when u get online right?
Back to top Go down
taha1120

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Can someone please help me by giving me any random KLS account that doesn't require verification? I can't verifiy by phone....
Back to top Go down
vuster

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:17 pm

dude, there are rules here. follow them.
Back to top Go down
raeomega12

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Oh vuster i have a question. Your youtube name is VusterTheDarkBullet....are bullets not dark already? This has b een a wonder from the almighty Valkyru Lord
Back to top Go down
vuster

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feb 26th update   

Back to top Go down

Feb 26th update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3