A casual gaming group dedicated to playing Korean Lost Saga privately without ruining the experience of the natives(Koreans) of the server.
 
HomeGroup RulesRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Update December 20th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1057
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 26
Location : ????

PostSubject: Update December 20th   Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:37 pm

Exclusive Limited Time only: Saint Michael has appeared!
Saint Michael has been added and will only be obtainable for two weeks only.



New Motions
Snowboarding, Ice Skating, Riding a rubber toy, unicycle

On the first day of Christmas......
An event where each player will be given a box that supposedly can contain anything from crafters to perm chests.

Event Quest to get Santa Equips
The Santa items can be Perm or timed.

Saint Michael Packages
Saint Michael gears are being released with him it seems, probably because he's literally only here for two weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://klsforums.forumotion.com
HiddenStreet

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-06-01
Age : 20
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Soo Luci's Opposite has finally found his way through the timegate i see xD
IM SO PERMING HIM (when i get the money)
Wonder why hes going to be only out for 2 weeks only though ._.
Back to top Go down
resident5

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 21
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:33 pm

So... he's so op its only for 2 weeks well.... thats just awesome
Back to top Go down
Chibij

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2011-07-04
Age : 26
Location : Atl

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:43 pm

YES! Heck yes! Been waiting for this merc. Woo!

_________________


My face every time I say, "I hate you all." in game.
Back to top Go down
DualEXE

avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 31
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Oh I think I see what this is. Luci reskin. thus it's limited time.
/collector mode engaged
Back to top Go down
Chibij

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2011-07-04
Age : 26
Location : Atl

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:08 pm

....in a way I don't think it's a luci reskin.

If it's a reskin though will kinda be dissapointed

_________________


My face every time I say, "I hate you all." in game.
Back to top Go down
2jin

avatar

Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 24
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:20 pm

Definitely not a reskin, the gears look way too complex in the images. I mean, just look at the female.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1057
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 26
Location : ????

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:20 pm

It isn't a reskin... but are people seriously only perming it cause it's probably going to be so broken that it makes Lucifer look like v mech?

Cause that's the impression I'm getting here...
Back to top Go down
http://klsforums.forumotion.com
DualEXE

avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 31
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:33 pm

I want it for looks and rarity.
Back to top Go down
Chibij

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2011-07-04
Age : 26
Location : Atl

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:40 pm

I wanted an angel merc for the longest.

Heck if anything I can at least use those gears..they are purty

_________________


My face every time I say, "I hate you all." in game.
Back to top Go down
resident5

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 21
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:18 am

I've been waiting for a mechanic or engineer merc for the longest... Like how is that not an idea > >
Back to top Go down
Sharm

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:01 am

Am i able to perm that mercenary?

Or is it playable only those two weeks?~
Back to top Go down
DarylDixon

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 20
Location : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:06 am

The taunt is so cute! :3
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ptrmtb
coppersly7

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 27
Location : clearwater, fl

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:48 am

Sharm It's on obtainable for 2 weeks. Once you perm it you keep it forever.
Back to top Go down
Sharm

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:29 pm

^ Thanks
Back to top Go down
Conando

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:43 pm

-_- great another bible hero for an Agnostic Theist <_<.

I kinda wish they would re re-form TKM already or imo Capo again.... its re-reform gave it minor things....no helm buff no guard breaker/counter/deflect no double jump despite training tutorial saying its a "mobile" hero okay rant done.

On Topic I dont mind this hero but i've been saying this since RB *I love the hero* how can they make football user into a fighter and not a Baseball hero <_< for damn sake they made a guitar hero....who is possibly one of the top hated heroes in NALS.
Back to top Go down
Rhyperion

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : Lucifer's Castle

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Hurr hurr....Golden Angel Halo Hehehehe...
Back to top Go down
SwRRt
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 21
Location : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Conando wrote:
-_- great another bible hero for an Agnostic Theist <_<.

I kinda wish they would re re-form TKM already or imo Capo again.... its re-reform gave it minor things....no helm buff no guard breaker/counter/deflect no double jump despite training tutorial saying its a "mobile" hero okay rant done.

On Topic I dont mind this hero but i've been saying this since RB *I love the hero* how can they make football user into a fighter and not a Baseball hero <_< for damn sake they made a guitar hero....who is possibly one of the top hated heroes in NALS.

They'll probably re-reform TKM in not long... Capo really still doesn't need one, it still can compete just fine, at least when I use it.

_________________

<center>
Back to top Go down
coppersly7

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 27
Location : clearwater, fl

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:34 pm

I don't even.
Most random post I've ever done.
Back to top Go down
Conando

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:42 am

SwRRt wrote:
Conando wrote:
-_- great another bible hero for an Agnostic Theist <_<.

I kinda wish they would re re-form TKM already or imo Capo again.... its re-reform gave it minor things....no helm buff no guard breaker/counter/deflect no double jump despite training tutorial saying its a "mobile" hero okay rant done.

On Topic I dont mind this hero but i've been saying this since RB *I love the hero* how can they make football user into a fighter and not a Baseball hero <_< for damn sake they made a guitar hero....who is possibly one of the top hated heroes in NALS.

They'll probably re-reform TKM in not long... Capo really still doesn't need one, it still can compete just fine, at least when I use it.

Im pretty effective with Capo but I always find myself struggling against Baek and TKm headbands IK armor *shrug* could be because NALS is still pre-reformed
Back to top Go down
raeomega12

avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2012-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:21 am

He came all the way from heaven to purify lucifer with a 2 week hypnosis? Tried my best to make have some sense
Back to top Go down
2jin

avatar

Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 24
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:11 pm

Conando wrote:
SwRRt wrote:
Conando wrote:
-_- great another bible hero for an Agnostic Theist <_<.

I kinda wish they would re re-form TKM already or imo Capo again.... its re-reform gave it minor things....no helm buff no guard breaker/counter/deflect no double jump despite training tutorial saying its a "mobile" hero okay rant done.

On Topic I dont mind this hero but i've been saying this since RB *I love the hero* how can they make football user into a fighter and not a Baseball hero <_< for damn sake they made a guitar hero....who is possibly one of the top hated heroes in NALS.

They'll probably re-reform TKM in not long... Capo really still doesn't need one, it still can compete just fine, at least when I use it.

Im pretty effective with Capo but I always find myself struggling against Baek and TKm headbands IK armor *shrug* could be because NALS is still pre-reformed

Capo is pretty fine pre-reform anyway, I could understand why IK armor would be annoying though.
Back to top Go down
SwRRt
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 21
Location : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:39 pm

2jin wrote:
Conando wrote:
SwRRt wrote:
Conando wrote:
-_- great another bible hero for an Agnostic Theist <_<.

I kinda wish they would re re-form TKM already or imo Capo again.... its re-reform gave it minor things....no helm buff no guard breaker/counter/deflect no double jump despite training tutorial saying its a "mobile" hero okay rant done.

On Topic I dont mind this hero but i've been saying this since RB *I love the hero* how can they make football user into a fighter and not a Baseball hero <_< for damn sake they made a guitar hero....who is possibly one of the top hated heroes in NALS.

They'll probably re-reform TKM in not long... Capo really still doesn't need one, it still can compete just fine, at least when I use it.

Im pretty effective with Capo but I always find myself struggling against Baek and TKm headbands IK armor *shrug* could be because NALS is still pre-reformed

Capo is pretty fine pre-reform anyway, I could understand why IK armor would be annoying though.

Agreed, I usually swap to a range merc if I run into IK armor.

_________________

<center>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Update December 20th   

Back to top Go down
 
Update December 20th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» DaBigfella's Collection Update Saturday 20th June 2011 page 6
» CEGT - rating lists December 20th 2015
» Scheduled Game Update - December 15, 2016
» December Content Update and Mobil 1 Car Pack
» Sims 4 December Patch *Available Now*

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korean Lost Saga English Group :: General Area :: Korean Update Notices-
Jump to: