A casual gaming group dedicated to playing Korean Lost Saga privately without ruining the experience of the natives(Koreans) of the server.

HomeGroup RulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Creative... Writing?

Go down 

What did you think of it?
Perfect
30%
 30% [ 3 ]
Great
40%
 40% [ 4 ]
Good
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Meh
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Why you suck so badly?
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Artymis

PostSubject: Creative... Writing?   Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Characters

Valoran Shade: Hero of the story, a common soldier with royal blood whom was driven nearly to insanity by his archenemy only to be healed by someone he has never known before. With a slight obsession with a certain princess. Member of the S.S.S.

Graves Kisaragi: Valoran’s Child enemy, whom causes Valoran pain and ultimately his sanity. another common soldier of Elysium. is higher in status then Valoran. In LOVE with Sora, But can’t approach her

Akimi Starstriker: Titled as the Silver Arrow, an elf who was held captive by Graves and saving Valoran from insanity, Akimi is also the daughter of the Overlord of Elysium.

Yozora Mikazuki: “Sora,” Valoran’s best friend, had he never met Sora he would be bleeding to death, although often dressed like a boy, Sora is female. Both of her Parents are known to be dead. Member of the S.S.S.

Apollo Starstriker: Father of Akimi, an Elf, has no time for his children, too driven into politics, found out Akimi was missing by the 5th week. a former member of the Immortals Clan.

Angelia Starstriker: Mother of Akimi, an elf, driven mad by the loss of her daughter,

Odin: Leader of the “Immortals” whom aren’t really immortals but are really mortal but nearly undying. Foresight is his ability, he can see short distances into the future, but with the cost of death of a living creature.

Ares: Martyr of the Immortals. He fakes his deaths so that nations will fight nations for his entertainment. Member of the S.S.S. (Note: his name changes to Zephyr Gremory)

Artemis: The scout of the Immortals. Scouts the battle field and picks off all the dangerous “Enemies” and then steals their souls just so she can use them as arrows. Replacement of Diana.

Minerva: Tactician of the immortals. Replacement to Athena, her tactician abilities help the Immortals win battles and give good advice

Hel: Death immortal of the “Immortals.” Uses the souls of the dead to weave weapons that reap lives of the living.

Diana: Hunter of the Immortals. Hunts the immortals and saves those who are unfortunate enough to meet them. Former Immortals Clan member, Sister to Apollo Starstriker. Member of the S.S.S.

Lucifer: Immortal of Fire and Ice. Uses his powers to create spectacular explosions that ensures all are dead.

Rias Gremory: Royal guard to the Princess Royal. She is the Key to the escape of Akimi and Valoran. Member of the S.S.S.

Athena: The Original Tactician of The Immortals but was Slaughtered by Diana

Tali: A Ex-Member of the Ex-Da’ath clan, which was originally destroyed and only just recently revived by her but then destroyed again. Tali has been captured by the Immortals when she was out searching for members. Member of the S.S.S.

ACT ONE

SCENE ONE

Valoran Shade:

(Talking into the mirror in the of his home)

Oh man, I’m Late Late Late! I should be at work by now. If I Get.... EJECTED from my division. It’ll be hell.. I Don’t want border patrol it’s so bad! Where is Sora when I need her?! (Called Down the Stairs for Sora) SORA!!! Where is my armor?!

Yozora Mikazuki:
Sheesh, Valoran you never remember where the hell you put your clothing, it’s by your bed, pull some weight before I EJECT YOU from my house. Remember to pick up food from the marketplace when you get back.

Valoran Shade:
M’KAY, I’M LEAVING NOW!

(Valoran is outside, by the door)

(Enters Graves Kisaragi)

Graves Kisaragi:
(To himself, under his breath) Well, Well, Well What do we have here? A Late Soldier I see, Heh, It’s Valoran as well, mind as well make something about it. (To Valoran) VALORAN, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LATE, THE ROYAL FAMILY COULD HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED IN THOSE FEW MINUTES!

Valoran Shade:
Why are you here? Shouldn’t YOU Also be at work?

Graves Kisaragi:
Heh, Says you, I’m higher ranked remember? I have days off. YOU Don’t.

Valoran Shade:
Gah, you didn’t have to remind me... Well, See you tomorrow at work I guess?

Graves Kisaragi:
Hehe... (Graves shoots a sleeping dart at Valoran and Valoran passes out)

(exits Valoran and Graves)

Yozora Mikazuki:
What is up with this mess? Can’t a girl get any peace around here? Gosh... Valoran is my best friend and all but all he does is create... debris. Oh.. and that Graves kid, he’s so weiiiird, always trying to beat up people... And where is Valoran?! I thought he was just outside the door, I heard a drop and I didn’t hear his voice anymore... I hope he’s okay

(Exits Yozora)

Act 1

Scene 2

(Takes place in Grave’s “Castle”)

(Enters Graves, Valoran, and Akimi)

Graves Kisaragi:
Heh, Welcome to my Castle Valoran, you will be staying here for a really... really... long time, you’ll be staying here with Akimi.

Valoran Shade:
Jerk! Why are you holding me and this elf here?

Graves Kisaragi:
Do I NEED A reason to keep you? I’ve hated you forever, so I’ll take my chances, and while for the elf... Let’s just say she’s “Special”

Akimi Starstriker:

(Muzzled)
Hmph!

Graves Kisaragi:

(Rips off Akimi’s Muzzle)
Hah, You can speak now... Doesn’t matter since there isn’t one way for you to get out... or get help in without going through me and You guys have no weapons.

Akimi Starstriker:
You jerk! I will have the royal guards upon you! I Swear!

Graves Kisaragi:
Sure... Whatever, I’ll just take Valoran with me.

(Drags Valoran by the neck)

(Exits Graves and Valoran)

Akimi Starstriker:
H....h.....ho.....how Could of He of ALL People get through my Royal guards... How did I, the Princess get captured by a common soldier... If I Didn’t know any better I Think he would of bribed someone... and that other soldier... he was pretty cute, but right now I can’t do much, so I guess, there isn’t anything to do but to sleep...

(Rias Gremory, “Guard” enters)

Rias Gremory:
Wake up you fool! The master wants you alive and awake but that does not mean unharmed!

Akimi Starstriker:
Ugh... What do you want? Rias!? What are you doing here?

Rias Gremory:
I Do not know who this “Rias” You speak of.

Akimi Starstriker:
(To herself) Under a spell? I see.

(Akimi snaps her fingers and in a soothing voice)
Rias, you now remember who you are. Now Awaken!

Rias Gremory:
Huh? Princess! Why are you here in Graves’ Dungeon!
Why am I Here? Ugh I Cannot remember anything!

Akimi Starstriker:
Just help me out of here... Another common soldier was captured by Graves, I think it was his nemesis. We must go get this soldier and capture Graves for his crime.

Rias Gremory:
This is the first time you ever shown interest in a mere boy. All I’ve seen you do was leave men to rot in a cave and capture what you need. Are you maybe in say... Love?

Akimi Starstriker:
(Flustered) No! What?! Don’t you DARE say that again or I will have your tongue cut off.

Rias Gremory:
All right, All right. Let’s just go save this boy and capture this criminal.

(Rias and Akimi walks up the stairs and down halls to find Grave’s room, Opening every door down every hall.)

(Graves and unconscious Valoran are on the floor)

Rias Gremory:
Ah ha. Found you! You will pay for your crimes! You have captured the Princess Royal, and have tried to bend a Royal guard to her knees... You are done for!

Graves Kisaragi:

Seems like I should have kept your muzzle on.... Princess. (Graves shoots a sleep Dart but Rias intercepts it with her sword) Does not matter... This boy is gonna be dead soon, but for now... I’m gone (CLOUD OF SMOKE)

(Graves Kisaragi Exits)

Valoran Shade:
(hallucination) Ugh...... Ow..... Ow.... Ow.... Everything burns..... Sora?! Where are you!? Oh my god did Graves do this to you!? Oh my best friend, I Shouldn’t have tried something so reckless... I’m sorry... (Sympathetic voice)

Rias Gremory:
This boy is in a lot of pain... Graves has put about 3 Tablespoons of Inject Poison into him... He doesn’t have long, shall we try to save him?

Akimi Starstriker:
There isn’t much I Can do... Remember, Inject Poison can only be taken out by someone who loves him... But I shall try.

Rias Gremory:
So you do admit to loving him... Huh, You really do have a heart, and here I thought you were just a cold-hearted Fiend.

Akimi Starstriker:
How dare you! I saved you from his mind control! you’re lucky I don’t have you ejected from service for your cheek!

Rias Gremory:
M’kay princess whatever, so are we gonna leave him to die or save him? We only have about 20 seconds to save him.

Akimi Starstriker:
Well....

Rias Gremory:

Akimi Starstriker:
Okay okay! How do we do it?

Rias Gremory:
11, (Said at supersonic speed) Well A- You have to Kiss him B- Then you slap him until he is awakened.

Akimi Starstriker:
(Stuttered) F...fi.....Fine..... (Akimi kisses Valoran and then Slaps him for a good 3 minutes)

Valoran Shade:
What!? Why are you on me Akimi? Did you kiss me? Sorry, that was rather forward. I felt something on my lips. Why the hell is one of the royal guards here... Oh god... Are you.........

Akimi Starstriker:
Yes, I am Akimi Starstriker, the Princess royal, Heir to the throne. I saved you from death and insanity.(Flip hair)

Rias Gremory:
Now Kneel before the princess.

(Valoran and Rias Kneels)

Akimi Starstriker:
Please, no formalities, we’re in a criminal’s castle... We’ll never know if.....

(Graves Kisaragi and the Immortal Clan Enters dramatically)

(CLOUD OF SMOKE)

Graves Kisaragi:
There they are! Get them!

Ares:
Haha, You’re done for...

(Diana Enters)

Diana:
Hahaha... You guys are as obvious as a rabbit being tracked in the snow. For that... ONE OF YOU SHALL DIE.

(Diana Pulls out Medusa’s Head)

Rias Gremory:
Valoran, Princess, LOOK AWAY!

(Everyone but Diana look petrified by fear)

Diana:
I Knew it, you guys would totally fall for the “Fake” Medusa head.(Diana shoots her arrow and pierces Ares’ arm)
Now leave these children alone. You have caused enough harm. And if you don’t, I’ll do to Ares what I Did to Athena. This arrow was dipped into the powders of the unknown.

Minerva:
I Knew it was you! I Told Odin, he wouldn’t listen. Hmph, We’ll leave for now, but be wary... I might just... accidentally slice your throat when I’m on an afternoon walk. Lucifer, prepare the jump.

Lucifer:
Yes, Ma’am.

(CLOUD OF SMOKE)

(Exits Graves Kisaragi and the Immortals Clan)

Diana:
Oh my, Oh my~ what do we have here? An elf and two humans? What did you guys do to enrage the wrath of the … Immortals?

Akimi Starstriker:
Thank you for the rescue, I Believe We have yet to to introduce ourselves, I Am Akimi Starstriker, daughter to Apollo Starstriker, also the Princess Royal.

Diana:
The very Apollo that I convinced to leave the Immortals? I am Diana, Hunter of those who abuse their power as Immortals also the Sister of your father Apollo and Former Immortals Clan Member.

Rias Gremory:
I Am Rias Gremory, Royal guard to the Princess. Pleasure to meet you.

Valoran Shade:
Hmm? Uh what’s happening? If it’s introductions, I’m Valoran Shade, If you don’t hurt me I Won’t hurt you.

Akimi Starstriker:
So you’re Apparently my aunt? Why hasn’t father spoken about his past before?

Diana:
As I said Your Father and I are Former Clan Members of the immortals, It wasn’t a glorious job. We left to pursue a happy life and it seems as though as he has although, I will never be happy until those who are called the Immortals are dead. And you are trying to evade my question. What did you do to enrage the Immortals?

Akimi Starstriker:
Well, we enraged their minion, Graves Kisaragi when we cornered him. Also I Believe Graves was planning to give me to the Immortals and ransom me back to get most of our kingdom’s fortune.

Diana:
May this be unfortunate or not that they know your father is still alive, now we can openly oppose the Immortals clan to finally rid of them of this world.

Akimi Starstriker:
Let’s go back to the Castle so we can inform my father.

Rias Gremory:
Yes we should go, we’re wasting too much time.

(Exit Rias, Diana, Akimi, and Valoran)

ACT 1

SCENE 3

(Taking place in the Apollo’s Castle)

(Enters Valoran, Diana, Rias, Akimi, and Apollo)

Apollo Starstriker:
For the last time No! We will not oppose the Immortals! They may have kidnapped my daughter, and I will Not forgive them but it is foolish to go after our old clan mates!

Diana:
But brother! If we don’t exterminate this threat it will only continue to multiply! The inject Poison is actually a way to change humans into brain-washed Immortal clan mates!

Valoran Shade:
What?! The poison that was injected into me could've changed me? I Can’t imagine myself changed into one of those “Immortals”

Apollo Starstriker:
Yes, if it wasn’t for my Daughter you would be one of those immortals, You’re lucky that she has become a wonderful woman, If she wasn’t I believe you would be D....E.....A.....D and reincarnated as an Immortal.

Akimi Starstriker:
(Flustered) Father!!

Apollo Starstriker:
Well, it is true. Don’t you think Shade?

Valoran Shade:
I Think we know each other well enough to call each other by first name basis, Right Apollo? and Yes I Think your daughter has grown into a fine woman. I wish I could have known her when she was a child.

Rias Gremory:
Yes, yes... I remember when she was just a child. She would love to mess around with everything.

Apollo Starstriker:
Now Diana, I Believe it’s time for you to leave. I’ll call you through the traditional way we used to use if I change my mind.

Diana:
M’kay brother, don’t regret it now.

(Exits Diana)

Apollo Starstriker:
As for YOU young lady, your mother is worried sick, go to the chambers and greet her. As for you Valoran and Rias, we must talk.

Akimi Starstriker:
Yes, it seems that mother was distraught.

(Akimi Starstriker Exits)

Valoran Shade:
What do you want to speak to us about?

Apollo Starstriker:
Hah, I only said that to get rid of Akimi, although there is something. I finally think we should have a “Secret Service,” the Starstriker Secrets Service, S.S.S. It will consist of you two, and 3 other people. It would seem to be wise to ask Diana to join as well. But there needs to be two more people, whom shall you ask? I will call Diana

Rias Gremory:
It seems to be wise, but why us?

Apollo Starstriker:
Well because you guys already know about about the Immortals and Me and Diana’s relationship to them. But You don’t have to do your fifth person yet, although you do need a fourth.

Valoran Shade:
I Know the Perfect person.

Apollo Starstriker:
Alright, we’ll leave it to you. S.S.S. dismiss.

(Apollo, Valoran, and Rias exits)

ACT 1

SCENE 4

(Enters Angelia and Akimi Starstriker)

(Chambers of the Castle)

Angelia Starstriker:
Oh my daughter! Oh how I missed you... Are you fine?

Akimi Starstriker:
Yes mother, I am fine. A little heart-broken but Fine

Angelia Starstriker:
Oh daughter, who has hurt your heart? Shall I call the guards on this person?

Akimi Starstriker:
Oh no... Don’t do that. I Just did not have the time to confess my love to this person. It all went by so fast, now we can see each other no more. For I am the Royal Princess and he is just a common soldier.

Angelia Starstriker:
Akimi dear, if you truly love this person you will not let your place as the Princess take him away from you. So just stop this nonsense, and tell me his name.

Akimi Starstriker:
Well, his name is Valoran Shade.(Angelia gasps) He is a soldier that was worried about me even though he didn’t know I was the princess until late after the poison has hit him.

Angelia Starstriker:
You mean the Dashing young man that you always look at when he’s in our royal halls? Oh I Knew it young lady. Well, At least I Know where he lives, we chatted once in awhile on his lunch breaks, he didn’t know I was your mother, don’t worry.

Akimi Starstriker:
Really? Oh my, this changes everything. Thank you Mother! I love you.

Angelia Starstriker:
I know you do, he lives with his best friend Yozora Mikazuki, you know the young lady that you were best friends with while you were in school? She still lives in the same house as she did when you were in School.

Akimi Starstriker:
…. Sora? How did she come to meet him?

Angelia Starstriker:
Well He said he was friends with her since forever, when she started school. Class 7xc Apparently.

Akimi Starstriker:
My class? How did he come to be in my class? I never heard about a boy named Valoran Shade in 7xc.

Angelia Starstriker:
That is because Akimi that you are too self-absorbed to hear others. You know I was the teacher in 7xc right? I Changed my shape so you wouldn’t notice me. I called on Valoran nearly half the time. Smart as he was, he decided to become a soldier for our land when he could have become something more, a noble of some sort.

Akimi Starstriker:
Oh dear, was I really that selfish? I Wonder if I can say sorry to Sora about what happened when we were still children.

Angelia Starstriker:
Only one way to find out! (Angelia puts her arm around Akimi and walks out the room)

(exits Angelia and Akimi)

ACT 1

SCENE 5

(Yozora Mikazuki’s house)

Yozora Mikazuki:
Valllloooooraaan!!! Why are you home so earlyy! Where’s the food you promised you’d buy!? Who's this girl with you? She looks like she can beat you up in seconds.

Valoran Shade:
Shhh, be quiet, the neighbors are still asleep. This is Rias Gremory ,the infamous royal guard. We have a favor to ask you.

(Rias Gremory puts a hand up to silence Valoran)

Rias Gremory:
I am Rias, as Valoran Introduced, but that’s not where we are at, I Know you are Yozora Mikazuki and I have to ask, will you join the S.S.S.? We are in need of Secret service members and we believe you would be perfect.

Yozora Mikuzuki:
(Dramatic scene) So, you know who I am hmm? Why do you think I’d be perfect for this?

Rias Gremory:
Because you know Graves and Valoran, and as long as you know them you will be in danger.

Valoran Shade:
You don’t have to do it, we can put you in some safe house and have you guarded.

Yozora Mikazuki:
M’kay, I’ll join since I bet none of you can cook well (Smirk)

Valoran Shade:
Well, that was easier than I expected, thanks Sora.

Yozora Mikazuki:
Don’t thank me yet, you don’t know what you are in for!

Rias Gremory:
(Lights Fading) Nor do you... Nor do you...

(End Scene)

ACT 1

SCENE 6

(Lights Rise on a small clearing in the forest with Odin, Hel, Minerva, Graves, Lucifer, Tali, Artemis and Ares.)

Odin:
Why have you failed me? You were supposed to turn your arch nemesis to an immortal, have the princess delivered to us! We must now look into the future! Bring me the ox.

Graves Kisaragi:
Yes.... Sir, we shall have the ox delivered in a few seconds. I’m sorry sir, I didn’t know the princess had abilities beyond human capabilities that isn’t near immortality.

(Hel pulls in Large Ox from the hills of the forest)

Hel:
Stupid, stupid human. . . you must be really really retarded to not know elven people have magical abilities.

Minerva:
What about the Girl, Tali, shouldn’t we like... inject her with our Immortals Potion? She would be a valuable member if we were to lose someone.

Ares:
Let us hurry... I feel a changing happening inside me.

Lucifer:
(Lucifer uses his mind to light the camp fire) It is burning in here... (Everyone shivers because of the cold created by Lucifer)

Tali:
… What are you guys doing...?

Odin:
We will be injecting you with a potion, you will not remember a thing...

Ares:
…Grr What is up with this burning feeling?

Graves Kisaragi:
You should just sit down Ares, You look like you’re about to throw up.

Ares:
I am the mighty God-like War Immortal! I Will not be destroyed by a minor stomach ache

(Ares Grabs his stomach and falls down)

Odin:
Come on! We must sacrifice the ox!

(Hel throws the Ox Into the fire)

Odin:
… I see, Ares and this Girl, Tali will be disappearing, they will be gone, we cannot do anything about it...... Artemis, I declare for you to search for them.

Artemis:
Yes, my lord, I Will be back before the setting of ‘morrow’s sun

(CLOUD OF SMOKE)

(Tali and Ares Exits)

Lucifer:
As you can see, Odin was correct, they have disappeared
(Lucifer looks at the crowd as the light fades and the camp fire slowly disappears, Light Fades)

(Exits Lucifer, Hel, Minerva, and Odin)

(Scene ends)

ACT 1

SCENE 7

(Lights raise upon the castle arena)

(Unconscious Ares and Tali on the floor with a cloud of smoke around them)

(Enters Valoran, Yozora, and Rias)

Valoran Shade:
Hey, Rias what’s up with the unconscious people of the floor?

Rias Gremory:
What unconscious peop.... Oh those ones.

(Yozora bends picks up a stick and poke Tali and Ares)

Yozora Mikazuki:
Hey... Listen... Hey... Listen... Hey... Listen!

(Ares and Tali wakes up and slowly stands up)

Ares:
… Hey beautiful, what are you doing here? (Said to Yozora)

Tali:
… This is Ares, the immortals foretold that we were going to be teleported out of their meeting, in which we have s- Oh how rude of me (Tali puts out her hand and Valoran kneels and kisses it) (Tali said a little Flushed) I’m Tali, I was captured by the mentally impaired immortals, it seems that Ares saved me.

(Enters Diana)

Diana:
Hey, I felt a disturbance in space near here. Oh... who's this little girl? She’s ADORABLE!

(Diana runs up to Tali and hugs her)

Tali:
Uhh... who’s this?

Diana:
I’m the Ex-Immortal Diana, honey. You’re so cute I Don’t know HOW you got entangled with these horrible immortals, come here and let’s go inside to give you a good, long, bath.

Tali:
Uhm, No? So, About Graves, he’s a terrible man, he looks like he hasn’t slept for years! He’s so pale.

Valoran:
He wasn’t always like that...

(Lights fade slowly)

(Sudden flash of light)

Act 1

Scene 8

(Taking place back in School where Valoran was betrayed by Graves)

(Enters Valoran and Graves)

Valoran Shade:
Graves! What’s up? I Finished our blimp project for Science!

Graves Kisaragi:
Meh, I Finished the worksheet, let’s test out this baby.

(Valoran gives Graves the remote)
(Graves takes the remote and moves the blimp towards Valoran)

Valoran Shade:
Woah! Graves be careful! The tip is sharp, it can seriously hurt someone!

(Graves moves the blimp and impales Valoran with the tip)

Valoran Shade:
… Graves, man. I Thought we were friends... well I guess I’m dying, goodbye cruel world.

(Graves exits)

(Enters Yozora Mikazuki)

Yozora Mikazuki:
What the hell is going on here? I walk in this room and... Oh my god! There is someone bleeding...

(Yozora picks up Valoran and moves him into the nurse’s Office)

(Valoran Slowly arouses)

Yozora Mikazuki:
Are you okay?! You were bleeding so much...

Valoran Shade:
… Uh, not really.. I don’t remember much, … It seems as though..

(Valoran clenches his stomach)

Yozora Mikazuki:
You were bleeding, I think you should go back to sleep.

Valoran Shade:
Alright... Thank you for saving me

(Valoran falls asleep)

Yozora Mikazuki:
He looks so cute while he’s sleeping, oh my... I think I should talk to him again when he wakes up, I’ll wait until then.

(Yozora falls asleep with her head on Valoran’s bed)

(Lights Fade)

ACT 1

SCENE 9

(Castle Field)

(Already on the fields, Valoran, Yozora, Rias, Ares, Diana, and Tali)

(Enters Akimi and Angela in Archery Tunics)

Angela Starstriker:
… RIAS GREMORY! What are these... children doing in my fields? This is where my Daughter and I do our Archery lessons. Now these Peasants have seen us in our tunics, what shall you do about it?

Akimi Starstriker:
Oh mother, I do not really care. We’re only practicing Archery. It’s bare nothing, but I do want to know why Valoran and Rias have these other people here, I Remember my Long-lost Aunt, but the rest what are they doing here?

Yozora Mikazuki:
Oh dear, Akimi you don’t remember me? Weren’t we best friends back in school? What have I done for you to forget me, my most important princess.

(Yozora Sighs)

Tali:
To answer your question, I am Tali, and this is the Ex-Immortal Ares, and the other girl has not even introduced herself, let’s hope she does now.

Yozora Mikazuki:

(Yozora Sighs)
I guess you truly do not remember, I am Yozora Mikazuki, I was your childhood friend, Akimi, So as you don’t remember me, I guess you have forgotten me, and I am here because my most important friend, Valoran, has given me an invitation to something.

Akimi Starstriker:
Sora?! It’s... you?! Oh my elf, you have grown so much...

Yozora Mikazuki:
So you still call me by Sora, one of the only people who still call me that, only other person is Valoran.

Ares:
Ohh, who are these other beautiful ladies? I think I’m in high heaven.

Diana:
Ares, Pull yourself together! You are an Immortal for Elves sake!

(Enters Apollo)

Apollo Starstriker:
Angela, dear what are you doing with these people, aren’t you supposed to be practicing archery with our dear daughter?

Angela Starstriker:
Well dear, we were going to practice archery, but when we got here, these people were here.

Apollo Starstriker:
Oh, Just perfect, what is Ares doing here, he’s the war immortal, he shouldn’t be here ever.

Ares:
I’m an immortal?! So I can run into a wall and not die! I should try it!

(Ares runs into the castle creating a man figure in the wall)

Apollo Starstriker:
Oh dear, I think we’re gonna have to get that wall fixed, that’s gonna cost so much.

Diana:
I think that is a side-effect of what arrow I shot at his arm. It was tipped in Warlock-powder, which nullifies the effects of magic.

Valoran Shade:
Magic? Isn’t the inject poison magic? Does this mean the magic of this poison will disappear because of what you’ve shot him with? If this is true, we can siege the base of the immortals without a problem.

(Diana pretends to not hear)

Yozora Mikazuki:
Can you tell me WHAT these immortals are?

(Ares comes back through the wall, although creating another man figure)

Ares:
Well dear pretty girl, the Immortals are an old “race”, You could call them, they are a very old … “race” because they’ve been here since the start of life, I don’t know how. What I think it really is is, the “Immortals” are the dying race of the first humans in which that had their brain fully functional which allows them to do whatever they want at will, some better than others.

Yozora Mikazuki:
What... you’re kidding me right? I thought this world wasn’t even that old in the first place, only a few million years.

Tali:
No, he is not kidding the world is like two hundred-billion. The clan of “Da’ath” the clan in which I have stumbled upon that had many, many, texts about the world. They were the 2nd Human race bestowed upon this world. This is the 3rd age, the Age of Kings, the 2nd age, the Age of Clans, the 1st age is the Age of the Immortals. The Age of Kings is the age in which there are Kings, Democracies, Emperors, and even more that you probably have never seen. The Age of Clans had Clans ruling areas of this world, Clans such as Da’ath and Ionia, where the world wasn’t as divided now. Now the Age of Immortals is the Age where the world is completely unified, where greed didn’t exist, but like Ares said, they have beyond powers the Age of Kings has, the “Immortals” you see now are either the offsprings of dead immortals or Immortals created by the inject poison, but is really in which called the Immortal Serum. That is all I know at the moment, although I have a library filled with this.

Diana:
… Tali is correct, the Immortals are the first race of the world. I know this because I am one of the Original Immortals. There are only 3 Original Immortals left in this world, One being me, and Apollo as well as Odin.

Apollo Starstriker:
DIANA, What did I say about mentioning our past?! Didn’t I say not to? Although our Secret Service must to research this matter, I will ask Tali to help them.

Diana:
Dumbnut, you should know it’s time to wage war upon these guys, they’ve sent an agent to steal your daughter and now we know that they can be stopped, we can always warlock powder their source of water. Since I’ve been tracking them since forever. I can easily do this without them noticing.

Apollo Starstriker:
Fine, Diana if you’re caught we will not save you, but only if they know we’re cooperating. If not we’ll silently help you from the shadows from the royal resources.

Rias Gremory:
First off we must, and I mean must research the Age of Immortals and their powers to a further extent, they have powers beyond what we can comprehend. It’s also finalized that we need two more members to join the Secret Services, and I will believe that Tali and Ares are needed and valuable, Ares you will need a new name because you’ve become mortal again, you are officially now named Shu Gremory, you will pass as my older brother.

Zephyr Gremory:
Oh fine, that works just know that the Immortal Serum isn’t out of my blood completely, I can still use my abilities of super strength. As for your request to joining the S.S.S. I accept but the name Zephyr? Seriously, Wind is cool and all, but I’m not light on my feet and such.

(Rias rolls her eyes)

Tali:
With that done, I’ll join the S.S.S. as you said I will be valuable.

Apollo Starstriker:
Excuse me, allow me to talk to my daughter alone.

(Everyone but Apollo and Akimi in the room goes to the man figures in the wall and talk idly)
Hey Aki, so I heard you had feeling for Valoran.

Akimi Starstriker:
...Who... Who told you! I bet it was Mum. Anyways Yes, I guess...

(Angela yelps because she heard Akimi)

Apollo Starstriker:
You’re too easy to read, you are always looking at Valoran at times, that’s all I needed to know. Everyone! Come back!

(Everyone that is by the Man-figure comes back to Apollo and Akimi)

Apollo Starstriker: and Angela Starstriker:

(Apollo and Angela looks at each other and grins.)

(Said in Sync)
Alright everyone time to leave, let’s give Valoran and Akimi time alone.

(Everyone in the group but Valoran and Akimi chuckles)

(Valoran and Akimi shift uncomfortably)

(Everyone but Valoran and Akimi gets off the stage)

Valoran Shade:
Hey Princess, why did they leave us alone... Oh, that’s it isn’t it.

Akimi Starstriker:
Uhm uh, not really... that’s not it...

Valoran Shade:
Silly silly girl, I know your feelings for me, you’re just much too easy to read.

(Valoran holds Akimi’s hand and brings it up too her chest)
I really really think you’re beautiful.

Akimi Starstriker:
Valoran? Are you okay... do you really think so?

Valoran Shade:
Of course dear, now come here.

(Valoran moves to Akimi and puts his hand on her neck)

Akimi Starstriker:
Valoran, am I really that easy to read...(Valoran kisses her in response) Oh my.

Valoran Shade:
Yes dear, now shall we go into the castle to announce our relationship?

Akimi Starstriker:
We shall hun, we shall.

(Lights slowly fade as Akimi and Valoran walk away in the Castle)

(END SCENE)

ACT 1

SCENE 10

(Taking place in the Immortal’s Forest clearing)

(Artemis comes running in)

(Odin, Hel, Lucifer, and Minerva are standing by a fire)

Artemis:
Odin! Odin! I have important information to tell you!

Odin:
There is no rush Artie, we’ve been expecting you, take a rest and drink water.

(Artemis drinks water)

Artemis:
I will not rest for the time being, Magister I need to hurry and relay this message.

Odin:
If you must.

Artemis:
My lord, Diana, is an annoying Immortal, she found out the secrets of the Immortal serum because of Ares, he was changed back to a Mortal although he kept all his regaining strength. And will be invading soon.

Odin:
About time, Minerva ready the defences, Lucifer be ready to ignite this forest at anytime.

Minerva and Lucifer:
Yes Sir.

Artemis:
What shall I do, Magister?

Odin:
Nothing dear, you did enough already. Rest.

(Artemis walks off Stage)

Hel:
My lord, shall I take the souls of the dead and create our weapons?

Odin:
No Hel, we must leave this forest, I have foreseen this during my last Foresight, if we were to stay we would be annihilated or maybe worse turned Mortal.

Hel:
Yes my lord I will ready the equipment and supplies.

(Hel moves to the Equipment and Supplies and begins to pack them.)

Odin:
(To himself) I am a fool... I should have disbanded this Clan a long time ago, If I only listened to Diana. My foresight was weak then, and still is. (Shouting) Ready the escape! I will carry Artemis, Grab our supplies and we must leave!

Graves Kisaragi:
Odin my lord, when shall I have a dose of that Immortals serum you promised?

Odin:
Whenever we’re safe Graves, whenever we’re safe.

(Lights fade as Odin says his line)

Act 1

Scene 11

(Entrance to the forest)

(Enters Tali, Diana, Valoran, Rias, Zephyr, and Apollo.)

Apollo Starstriker:
Everyone, it’s time to enter the forest, check all abnormalities in sight we will be splitting into two groups, we will have one Immortal in both groups, Me Valoran and Zephyr in one group, and Diana Rias and Tali in another. We will meet in the clearing, if anyone is injured leave them behind even if it’s me, we need to finish this.

Diana:
Another thing is, there are illusions all over this forest, don’t fall for any of them just walk to the clearing, you will probably be caught by something.

Tali:
Carpe Diem, there will be many obstacles but we shall seize this day as our own!

Rias Gremory:
For the Age of Kings!

(Everyone Yells For the Age of Kings after Rias says it)

Valoran Shade:
Alright guys, time to split up, it shall be time to go.

(Group 1 and Group 2 walk away in different directions)

(Lights Fade)

(Scene End)

Act 1

Scene 12

(Group 1’s forest path)

(Enters Valoran, Zephyr, Apollo)

(Talk while walking

Apollo Starstriker:
The clearing is this way! Follow me!

Valoran Shade:
Sir! Wait! It seems like an illusion! I Don’t want you to die!

Zephyr Gremory:
Foolish, stop running, we’re gonna be caught if you don’t stop yelling and running, there are too many traps in the forest to do such a thing.

Apollo Starstriker:
You’re right, my fault... I’m very excited for the first time in a long time, you see my bow? It’s been so long since I’ve been able to use it other than to show my daughter and wife how to use it.

(Valoran Stops)

Valoran Shade:
Your daughter huh, You know she’s quite beautiful right?

(Zephyr and Apollo Stops)

Zephyr Gremory:
Of course she’s beautiful, you saw her mother and father. They’re beautiful beyond comprehension.

Apollo Starstriker:
Haha, very funny Zephyr. Valoran, I know my daughter loves you, and I believe you love her too, believe me I know love when I see it.

Valoran Shade:
Ah, I Knew it, there wasn’t anyway to hide it from you. Do I have your blessing?

Apollo Starstriker:
Of course young man, you may not be born of royal blood but you may have her.

Valoran Shade:
Actually... To be honest, I am born of Royal blood, it has been long destroyed but I am and always will be Royal blood.

Apollo Starstriker:
Oh and who is this person who is of royal blood?

Valoran Shade:
My last name is Shade, see if you can guess.

Zephyr Gremory:
… The Shade family? … Royal blood of the infamous family of Shu Shade. The original rulers of this land, disfigured by the Starstriker Family.

Apollo Starstriker:
… The Shade family, I knew it seemed like something I remembered …
I’m sorry Valoran, I didn’t know it was your family.

Valoran Shade:
It’s fine, we’re done about that, now we must finish this walk so we can meet them in the clearing

(They continue to walk silently and eventually make it to the clearing)

Apollo Starstriker:
There it is! There it is! It is time to go into the clearing.
(Apollo runs into the clearing only to be struck by an invisible weapon and falls to the ground)

Valoran Shade:
Apollo!!! Why in the earth... (Valoran looks at Apollo’s body and sees that he’s hurt) Apollo... Why would you run ahead.

Zephyr Gremory:
Invisible weapons, a cowards tool.
(Valoran kneels are Apollo’s fallen body)

Apollo Starstriker:
(strained) I don’t have much time... The clearing was a hoax, there are no real clearings in the forest anymore, they’ve covered it up and set up death traps. I was too into the hunting to figure it out, but when you get back tell my sister she is too find out where they are and destroy them and tell her the S.S.S is disbanded. And Valoran... be good to my daughter, she’s sensitive, and make sure Angela gets help. Take my cape and tell them I have died. (Apollo falls dead)
(Valoran closes Apollo’s eyes)

Valoran Shade:
… The people will miss you Apollo, may you rest in Elsyium undisturbed.

Zephyr Gremory:
Valoran! No time for grieving time to go, if we don’t go soon, we’re probably going to be trapped here forever!

Valoran Shade:
Okay! We must go and announce this! No matter what we shall get back
(Zephyr and Valoran leave the forest path (Exits))

Act 1

Scene 13

(In the forest entrance)

(Enters Valoran, Tali, Diana, Zephyr and Rias.)

Rias Gremory:
Valoran! Why are you holding Apollo’s cape and where is he!
(Valoran looks down)
… Do you mean he’s dead? Oh my Angela is going to be so distraught.

Zephyr Gremory:
I tried to tell him dear sister, and yes I’m taking the young brother thing very seriously.

Valoran Shade:
… Now is not the time to grieve, as Shade family head, and Royal Blood, we must get back to the castle.

Tali:
Valoran, are you sure? We need to search the forest, the path we were going only lead us back here.

Diana:
So... my brother has died, has he given me any messages?

Valoran Shade:
Diana, the S.S.S. has been disbanded, but he has told you to continue to follow and fine the Immortals and destroy them. Tali, I give you permission to stay with Yozora for the time being.

Rias Gremory:
It is time to leave it seems... It is time to go.

(Everyone Exits)

(END SCENE)

(ACT END)

Back to top Go down
SwRRt
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Creative... Writing?   Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:27 pm

tl;dr

I will later though.

<center>
Back to top Go down
SlashStarEX

PostSubject: Re: Creative... Writing?   Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:03 pm

SwRRt wrote:
tl;dr

I will never read it though.
Back to top Go down
Battlefoxx

PostSubject: Re: Creative... Writing?   Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Holy handgrenade... that is a LOT of text, and I already read a lot (being an hobby author, I have to). Didn't read through this right now, but I smiled at some names (Graves Kisaragi, heh).

The layout of this (which makes it like a play) is nothing I really enjoy to read, but you put a lot of effort into this, didn't you...? It would be more than a shame to ignore this. Would have been better to present only a little portion of the text first rather than this chunk of text, but alas - I will read it through when I got some sleep.
Back to top Go down
coolchill12

PostSubject: Re: Creative... Writing?   Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:39 pm

ahh read the whole thing, i thought there was more Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Artymis

PostSubject: Re: Creative... Writing?   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:00 am

Lol, This is supposed to be a 3-4 Act Play, Didn't finish it ever, decided to put it down because I don't have a large intention of finishing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creative... Writing?   

Back to top Go down

Creative... Writing?
Page 1 of 1