A casual gaming group dedicated to playing Korean Lost Saga privately without ruining the experience of the natives(Koreans) of the server.
 
HomeGroup RulesRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Update April 26th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1057
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 26
Location : ????

PostSubject: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Seems to be back to a lackluster schedule,

- New Mode
Running Man. (Dwarf potion prisoner, so far as I can tell.)


- HQ Extention
The size of HQ is extended.


- New legendary gears
Skadi Armor and Mutant Cape. Also black bunny headband is for sale.


- New Epic Gears added to Gear Chest
Capoeira

- New Events


Capoeira perm 4,800 gold.
Capoeira perm and 5% (10) enchant cards + perm advanced gear chests for each gear. 11,800 gold.
Capoeira Perm and 10% (10) enchant cards + perm advanced gear chests for each gear. 14,800 gold.


The above mercenaries have no rank restrictions.


Be online for 30 minutes and get silver coins.
Battle for 30 minutes and get silver coins.


Get silver coins by buying megaphones.


Last edited by Dawn on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://klsforums.forumotion.com
Exorcist

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:31 pm

What do you mean with NA crying?KLS stops updating so fast or what,I don't get it o-o,it should've be a merc/prem. update.

Well,hope the epic gears are cool and the events too.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1057
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 26
Location : ????

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:05 pm

No, they're crying about how they get crappy updates.
Back to top Go down
http://klsforums.forumotion.com
SwRRt
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 21
Location : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:50 pm

2jin wrote:

I wonder how many NAers actually take the time to practice new mercs in HQ anyway. Like, REALLY practice it.

To be honest, from the people I know and have met... not a lot have, beyond timing for massive combos which involve gears.

When you say practice a merc, I presume you mean it's default gears, and by itself... The only people I've seen good with a single merc and it's defaults are people who main that one particular merc. It's pretty uncommon to see someone good with SEVERAL things AND their defaults without swapping.


That aside... I question if the slowing down of updates (which has happened over the past few summers as well) is due to WCG, because of the need of other versions to catch up... Except Japan... >_>

_________________

<center>
Back to top Go down
kuroerin

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-07-06
Location : ~Tipsy on the wind of a summer breeze~

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Well on one side it could be that the idea for the merc needed more time or "negotiation" instead of worrying about NA because...
well who gives a damn about NA? Pretty sure Joymax has other ideas in mind. Or they could be letting everyone play catch up because they have been cranking out ALOT week after week after week. Never hurts for them to just do a gear update and take a breather.

As for practicing there are a few who spend time with things. Kremey spent hours on end in HQ with Hazama and I somewhat cry whenever fighting him. As for the exorcist cryers well...

They can't tell a japanese anime from korean novel *shrugs* that's America. And exo has a pretty steep learning curve that even I am working on. That juggle is so worth it but very tough on practice. Most NA'ers don't like practice. Just slap a DMR on it, taekwon headband and a tiger tail and that's them "being the greatest _____ player evar."

Sorry for all that and going slightly off topic. Can I have my RB reform now? :<
Back to top Go down
SwRRt
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 21
Location : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:11 pm

[quote="kuroerin"who gives a damn about NA?[/quote]

'Nuff Said. Granted, Japan is pumping things out just as fast if not faster (2 mercs per update at one point).

Also... It's WeMade(/Joymax).

Also, I totally agree on the whole practice and best ____ ever.

Also again, only 4 more years until RB reform for NA.

_________________

<center>
Back to top Go down
kuroerin

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-07-06
Location : ~Tipsy on the wind of a summer breeze~

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Then my RB will be at 15 falls....yay...QQ

on-topic: What was the last gear they released hero wise?
Back to top Go down
GrandZan

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 29
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Lancer
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/doomworldstv
kuroerin

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-07-06
Location : ~Tipsy on the wind of a summer breeze~

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:37 pm

GrandZan wrote:
Lancer
So they release gears as sets instead of seperate pieces?
Back to top Go down
dnacharged

avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:39 pm

All i know the next set of epics better be capo
Back to top Go down
kuroerin

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-07-06
Location : ~Tipsy on the wind of a summer breeze~

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:44 pm

That would be nice. Baggy cargo pants, an open button shirt and some headphones and a doo-rag...I'd hit that.
Back to top Go down
SwRRt
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 21
Location : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:50 pm

I'm hoping for headphones so hard right now... not cause I have skinning plans, just cause headphones are beast.

I'm thinking they might go with a New York style BBOY outfit. Loose Hood black or white, maybe skull and crossbones or something on it's center. Some baggy cargo pants or ripped up sagging jeans (oshi), and some swag shoes, like converse. Then the weapon I don't really know how to pimp up, so just change the color scheme a bit, ooooooor make bare knuckle gloves (fk yeah)! Trink again I don't know... I don't really like the drum to begin with... maracas plz. XD


But they'll probably not do that... it'll probably be as disappointing as PW gears. XD

_________________

<center>
Back to top Go down
kuroerin

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-07-06
Location : ~Tipsy on the wind of a summer breeze~

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:51 pm

SwRRt wrote:
I'm hoping for headphones so hard right now... not cause I have skinning plans, just cause headphones are beast.

I'm thinking they might go with a New York style BBOY outfit. Loose Hood black or white, maybe skull and crossbones or something on it's center. Some baggy cargo pants or ripped up sagging jeans (oshi), and some swag shoes, like converse. Then the weapon I don't really know how to pimp up, so just change the color scheme a bit, ooooooor make bare knuckle gloves (fk yeah)! Trink again I don't know... I don't really like the drum to begin with... maracas plz. XD


But they'll probably not do that... it'll probably be as disappointing as PW gears. XD
Finger bandages anyone?
Back to top Go down
SwRRt
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 21
Location : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:51 pm

kuroerin wrote:
SwRRt wrote:
I'm hoping for headphones so hard right now... not cause I have skinning plans, just cause headphones are beast.

I'm thinking they might go with a New York style BBOY outfit. Loose Hood black or white, maybe skull and crossbones or something on it's center. Some baggy cargo pants or ripped up sagging jeans (oshi), and some swag shoes, like converse. Then the weapon I don't really know how to pimp up, so just change the color scheme a bit, ooooooor make bare knuckle gloves (fk yeah)! Trink again I don't know... I don't really like the drum to begin with... maracas plz. XD


But they'll probably not do that... it'll probably be as disappointing as PW gears. XD
Finger bandages anyone?

I dunno, that's more martial arts that focus with the hands... capo uses the feet, so why? XD

_________________

<center>
Back to top Go down
kuroerin

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-07-06
Location : ~Tipsy on the wind of a summer breeze~

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:08 pm

SwRRt wrote:
kuroerin wrote:
SwRRt wrote:
I'm hoping for headphones so hard right now... not cause I have skinning plans, just cause headphones are beast.

I'm thinking they might go with a New York style BBOY outfit. Loose Hood black or white, maybe skull and crossbones or something on it's center. Some baggy cargo pants or ripped up sagging jeans (oshi), and some swag shoes, like converse. Then the weapon I don't really know how to pimp up, so just change the color scheme a bit, ooooooor make bare knuckle gloves (fk yeah)! Trink again I don't know... I don't really like the drum to begin with... maracas plz. XD


But they'll probably not do that... it'll probably be as disappointing as PW gears. XD
Finger bandages anyone?

I dunno, that's more martial arts that focus with the hands... capo uses the feet, so why? XD
Well Capoeira is a form of the martial arts. Plus it would totally be an Eddy Gordo thing.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1057
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 26
Location : ????

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:10 pm

Male = Awesome looking
Female = Fan Service

.. though the downtime is suspicious.
Back to top Go down
http://klsforums.forumotion.com
SwRRt
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 21
Location : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:11 pm

kuroerin wrote:
SwRRt wrote:

I dunno, that's more martial arts that focus with the hands... capo uses the feet, so why? XD
Well Capoeira is a form of the martial arts. Plus it would totally be an Eddy Gordo thing.

o_o But why are your hands bandaged if you don't even use them to fight?


And quite suspicious... it says it's up 1AM EST,

_________________

<center>
Back to top Go down
kuroerin

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-07-06
Location : ~Tipsy on the wind of a summer breeze~

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:14 pm

SwRRt wrote:
kuroerin wrote:
SwRRt wrote:

I dunno, that's more martial arts that focus with the hands... capo uses the feet, so why? XD
Well Capoeira is a form of the martial arts. Plus it would totally be an Eddy Gordo thing.

o_o But why are your hands bandaged if you don't even use them to fight?


And quite suspicious... it says it's up 1AM EST,
They are used to fight just not as often. That and most of the movement you still need hand/upper body strength.

I dunno. Ideas are running short.
Back to top Go down
cristianlema

avatar

Posts : 458
Join date : 2011-07-04
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:47 pm

This is madness.org. HONESTLY.... I better get fucking capo gears from this update ........ or to think of it... Multiple epic gear sets releases? c:
Back to top Go down
Giga Man

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:58 pm

cristianlema wrote:
This is madness.org. HONESTLY.... I better get fucking capo gears from this update ........ or to think of it... Multiple epic gear sets releases? c:
That would be ideal.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1057
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 26
Location : ????

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:23 am

Contemplating not doing the video, and never doing them again after the news that's getting forwarded to me.. Being dead serious this time.

No break bullshit, if I don't do it.. it's done for good.
Back to top Go down
http://klsforums.forumotion.com
DualEXE

avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 31
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:31 am

SwRRt wrote:
2jin wrote:

I wonder how many NAers actually take the time to practice new mercs in HQ anyway. Like, REALLY practice it.

To be honest, from the people I know and have met... not a lot have, beyond timing for massive combos which involve gears.

When you say practice a merc, I presume you mean it's default gears, and by itself... The only people I've seen good with a single merc and it's defaults are people who main that one particular merc. It's pretty uncommon to see someone good with SEVERAL things AND their defaults without swapping.


That aside... I question if the slowing down of updates (which has happened over the past few summers as well) is due to WCG, because of the need of other versions to catch up... Except Japan... >_>
Funny part is I can go toe to toe with players like Ghost with just my pure Infantry. My RB and Lancer suffice pretty well too. That may be cause they aren't used to fighting purist mainers.
Back to top Go down
kuroerin

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-07-06
Location : ~Tipsy on the wind of a summer breeze~

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:34 am

My RB is one of the leaders of my 2nd generation of my hero squad.

Each generation I see interest in I main and make them the new leader as the legends rest peacefully~
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1057
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 26
Location : ????

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:57 am

Since I got the news we got someone trying to drag our members into this BS.

I warn you if I come to OGP, you're not going to like it. It's the sign that videos are ending, for good. The hand that you're biting to the point it's all scarred up will be coming to break your jaw, and it'll feed no more.

My members are entitled to their opinions much like you are yours, I am entitled to my opinion like you are. I judge my opinion off my own experience, as do my own members.

I get merely irritated by the crap spewed about me, but do not drag my members into this nonsense. You are not above them, and they are not above you.

I am getting to the point where I question why I am doing this, I have a life as much as people refuse to believe it and you have NO IDEA how much I sacrifice time wise to do these videos, muchless render, find the parts (Which some viewers have been nice to do for me, nice of them.) Post them in the description and do all in my power without being a total dick to the KRs to get you content videos.

I asked SwRRt to take my place posting updates because I felt bad about the people who DO appreciate what we do, not you ungrateful people who apparently don't like things if they're not your way. However I'm getting to the point where I think this is all just a waste of time... I'm not like certain other people who care for fame, I could give a rat's ___ if you like me or don't like me. I do the videos to give a positive message and to give insight to unreleased content, I don't do it to be well known or anything like that.

Consider this your warning.
Back to top Go down
http://klsforums.forumotion.com
cakester

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 20
Location : Bronx, New York

PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:11 am

Well that's a nice way to end this topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Update April 26th   

Back to top Go down
 
Update April 26th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New update April 25 v1.19
» Forza 4 Roll Call - April 2012
» Soul Grinder Diary - April 26 Update 3
» Walk for Haiti - April 5th & 10th
» Baneblade Update (2/8)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korean Lost Saga English Group :: General Area :: Korean Update Notices-
Jump to: